Groups

28 Weeks Later - the ending ? <Spoilers>

Just watched 28 WL on C4 ....

10 Comments

supermod

Moved from OP (spoilers)

....I'M rubbish at following plots in films, what was the ending supposed … ....I'M rubbish at following plots in films, what was the ending supposed to be ? Did the young lad kill off the helicopter pilot and the disease spread to Paris ?

Original Poster

Sorry Margerator ... what does spoilers mean ?

FLANBAY;8232856

Sorry Margerator ... what does spoilers mean ?

it means it will ruin the film for someone if they haven't already seen it

looks like there was meant to be a third one but 2009 has long passed now so who knows

In March 2007, Danny Boyle announced plans to create a third chapter of the film franchise, which will be given the title 28 Months Later with a 2009 release date, thus creating a trilogy. Boyle has stated that his thoughts are to set the movie in Russia.

Original Poster

Ah I see .... oops :oops:

Original Poster

dcx_badass;8232871

They ran through the channel tunnel and it spread to europe, we don't … They ran through the channel tunnel and it spread to europe, we don't know about the boy and pilot.

Ah I see cheers :thumbsup:

I've always thought it was a poor ending to what could have been a good film. I suppose it means they could have a follow on in a few years time, but I doubt it.

Real let down!!

Yeah, I just assumed the kid turned on his sister and he made an emergency landing.

Also, if I remember correctly, you see the pilots family photograph still in the helicopter (guessing he got out quick with little time to take it with him)..

...and yeah, the virus had taken over Paris and spread across the rest of Europe.

Original Poster

dataload;8232861

it means it will ruin the film for someone if they haven't already seen … it means it will ruin the film for someone if they haven't already seen itlooks like there was meant to be a third one but 2009 has long passed now so who knowsIn March 2007, Danny Boyle announced plans to create a third chapter of the film franchise, which will be given the title 28 Months Later with a 2009 release date, thus creating a trilogy. Boyle has stated that his thoughts are to set the movie in Russia.

Great I hope they do make another ....think 3 is enough though, Final Destination just got gradually worse

RadioactiveJack;8232886

Yeah, I just assumed the kid turned on his sister and he made an … Yeah, I just assumed the kid turned on his sister and he made an emergency landing.Also, if I remember correctly, you see the pilots family photograph still in the helicopter (guessing he got out quick with little time to take it with him).....and yeah, the virus had taken over Paris and spread across the rest of Europe.

glad it actually showed paris, bloody french

dcx_badass;8232970

28 years later.....

surely next one would be 28 Months Later?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Nectar launch eGift card redemption for selected brands including Currys, A…11
      2. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1215
      3. What's the most impressive 4k / UHD film you have seen at home?712
      4. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!77

See more discussions