Expired

2ds won't connect to mr virgin internet

Found 6th Oct 2014
Please can someone help it's driving me mad, im entering the password for my wireless connection but the 2ds is telling me to check and try again ... its definately the correct password.

Shared Via The HUKD App For Android.
Community Updates
AskVirginNintendo 2DS
6 Comments
I think I had this problem with mine when I first got it, something to do with the wireless security type setting on the DS. Does it have options like WPA, WEP? If so then just change the type and try the password again.
shauneco

Try resetting the router, Make sure you're pretty close to the superhub … Try resetting the router, Make sure you're pretty close to the superhub too.

It worked, thank you!
claire7519

It worked, thank you!

No problem
Glad you sorted it, I just remembered it was the security type on my router that was incompatible with my DS, it was set as WPA but the DS only accepted WEP.
Steve Mac

Glad you sorted it, I just remembered it was the security type on my … Glad you sorted it, I just remembered it was the security type on my router that was incompatible with my DS, it was set as WPA but the DS only accepted WEP.

Yeah that's what I thought it was going to be because my router is on WPA but the reset worked, saved me faffing about :-)
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants