2game.com is it a trusted site??

Found 17th Nov 2017

Hi i want to buy a steam key from them cause its the best price
from what i have found until now,but i want to know if anyone else have
bought from them? are they trust worthy???
Community Updates
  1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
9 Comments
Whats the game? Never shopped with them, if its for the sake of a few pence stick with what you know
Yeah they are trustworthy, no problems
Original Poster
the game is DRAGON BALL FighterZ - FighterZ Edition in steam and everywhere i have found until now costs 94,98€ and in 2game.com costs £68.24 which is somewhere around 78 euro i think, so its a big difference in money,but the thing is i don't know if they are ok or i would have any problem with the steam key
Well @2game is a member of HUKD, however as he hasn't bothered to visit this site since Jan 2013, I can't see why we should purchase/promote his business when he can't be bothered to engage/contribute anything to this site for the past 4-5 years.
Toptrumpet7 h, 1 m ago

Well @2game is a member of HUKD, however as he hasn't bothered to visit …Well @2game is a member of HUKD, however as he hasn't bothered to visit this site since Jan 2013, I can't see why we should purchase/promote his business when he can't be bothered to engage/contribute anything to this site for the past 4-5 years.

So they have contributed as many deals as you then over the same period ?
Yes 0 deals. Instead I concentrate on helping people in the Ask section and engaging on Misc. That's why I've earnt so many badges
Edited by: "Toptrumpet" 18th Nov 2017
Original Poster
kos1c17th Nov

https://www.hotukdeals.com/discussions/are-2gamecom-reliable-1454876https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/www.2game.comLooks fine

thanx a lot but i'm looking for someone who has already bought from them to tell me if they are ok! these comments from trustpilot they could just be fixed i mean from people put by them or from few people with double acc. from the hotukdeals i read the post abd there was some people with problems from what i have seen
Edited by: "george.pliakos" 19th Nov 2017
Original Poster
thanx a lot guys for the answers i still don't know if i buy from them some people saying that they are ok others had problems,nevertheless i thank you all and appreciate the time that you spend for answering me thanx again!!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions