Found 5th Apr 2007
Whats the best price on this people can find?, 1gb i can find at under 5quid but then the jump to 2gb that i can find is 15quid more expensive !!, any help would b much appreciated as i have a new phone comin 2moro morning and i would like it asap for that cheers guys and gals X

16 Comments

Original Poster

Phone just turned up any luck anyone?

This is about the cheapest I can find ]click £17.79 delivered.:)

Original Poster

kl kl guys, dunno how my second comment came up after the comment from someone else cause that wernt there wen i commented lol but thats the rough price i thought they would b, is funny tho how 1gb is so cheap tho isnt it

damos22

kl kl guys, dunno how my second comment came up after the comment from … kl kl guys, dunno how my second comment came up after the comment from someone else cause that wernt there wen i commented lol but thats the rough price i thought they would b, is funny tho how 1gb is so cheap tho isnt it

'tis a wee card....maybe the manufacturing process is much more complicated,the only other option is to get 2x1gb but that could be a pain,having to keep changing etc.

damos22

1gb i can find at under 5quid

Where please damos22?

Oh... and for anyone interested, the 1GB one is £7.49 (non-branded)

]1GB MicroSD with adapter

Original Poster

I cant actually find the link but it was under 5 quid this is the cheapest i can find at the moment tho ]Click Here

i heard the best card is the san disk ultra, heres a good price, its due in 18 days, picstop.co.uk/Mic…2GB

what phone do you want it for? N95?

DigiGuru

2GB one here for £17.99 - and it's a proper Sandisk one]Sandisk 2GB … 2GB one here for £17.99 - and it's a proper Sandisk one]Sandisk 2GB MicroSD with adapter

One here £17.99 2gb
]Click Me!
And its a proper Sandisk one and Free delivery:thumbsup:

Hi
Look at Play .com for 2GB card for £9.99 delivered - I bought one and got it in three days last week

Original Poster

wazb

i heard the best card is the san disk ultra, heres a good price, its due … i heard the best card is the san disk ultra, heres a good price, its due in 18 days, ]http://www.picstop.co.uk/Micro-SD---TransFlash/SanDisk-Ultra-II-Micro-SD-%28TransFlash%29---2GBwhat phone do you want it for? N95?

nah its the ke850 m8, and its 17.99 on play not 9.99 like someone posted

damos22

nah its the ke850 m8, and its 17.99 on play not 9.99 like someone posted

Yep like I said in post 12 :thumbsup:

Some people get their mini's mixed up with their micro's and also standard SD's

Original Poster

col

Yep like I said in post 12 :thumbsup: Some people get their mini's mixed … Yep like I said in post 12 :thumbsup: Some people get their mini's mixed up with their micro's and also standard SD's

they certainly do

ive just ordered one from play.com for 17.99 for my nintendo ds....by time you factor in the postage there all about the same price and i find plays delivery to be first class
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Linkin Park and Friends Celebrate Life in Honor of Chester Bennington strea…34
    2. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52522883
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769583
    4. Keyboard & Mouse combo (sort of) on Xbox One - Yay or Nay?44

See more discussions