Found 18th Apr 2009
sorry can anybody help wheres the best place to buy these memory cards my son lost his memory card for his phone thank you

9 Comments

[FONT="Verdana"]There's deals over on Amazon UK as well, as this came up on another thread a couple of days ago from what I can remember - which type of mobile phone does he have?

Edit: Forgot to add IF your going to buy from Play.com, there's a discount voucher available and the link to it is listed below but it will expire on April 20th.

5% off everything at Play.com
hotukdeals.com/ite…om/

Cheers, Scotty Boy! :thumbsup:[/FONT]

Original Poster

the phones c902 i think he just asked me to look for micro sd card but seeing as i got buy it his only getting 2gb lol

7day shop are normally pretty good, a HUKD member called The Saint usually updates a posting all the time with best memory card deals available.

i'll check for you the best prices, give me a few mins

2gb micro SD, best price i think is £3.79 including delivery from here - 7dayshop.com/cat…923

Original Poster

ljfx;4964848

I usually buy mine from Play.com for 4.99

thank you i have a look

Original Poster

ttwcd;4965094

thank you i have a look

JasonMason;4964965

2gb micro SD, best price i think is £3.79 including delivery from here - … 2gb micro SD, best price i think is £3.79 including delivery from here - http://www.7dayshop.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=777_6&products_id=104923

Banned

Uhmmmmm... You do realise that the Sony Ericsson c902 uses the M2 Memory Cards not MicroSD???

MicroSD - Samsung, Nokia, Motorola, LG, Blackberry, etc

M2 - Sony Ericsson

Banned

if the above is right i have a couple of 2gb m2 cards im wanting to sell.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769604
    2. Add one, leave one game54415467
    3. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52522885
    4. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604830

See more discussions