2minutedraw.com

Found 29th Nov 2007
got a call today from a competition i netered from this site telling me i had won a holiday. basically it was a timeshare from what i can make out just a heads up to people.

it was somthing like 2minutedraw.com posted on the comp forum.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
5 Comments

I expect everyone that entered won a "Timeshare" - I have "won" a fair few myself.

Original Poster

Money Spinning

I expect everyone that entered won a "Timeshare" - I have "won" a fair … I expect everyone that entered won a "Timeshare" - I have "won" a fair few myself.

:P were all winners. Its not too bad if u can surviive a 2 hour hard sale session with them.

Yep. I have done a fair few Time Share presentations whilst in Florida, got given some free Disney Tickets and $50, 2 hours of pure hell though, when you say "No" they send the bosses in and they half the price and you still say No :giggle:

Original Poster

Money Spinning

Yep. I have done a fair few Time Share presentations whilst in Florida, … Yep. I have done a fair few Time Share presentations whilst in Florida, got given some free Disney Tickets and $50, 2 hours of pure hell though, when you say "No" they send the bosses in and they half the price and you still say No :giggle:

:giggle:

Mclovin

got a call today from a competition i netered from this site telling me i … got a call today from a competition i netered from this site telling me i had won a holiday. basically it was a timeshare from what i can make out just a heads up to people.it was somthing like 2minutedraw.com posted on the comp forum.

If it was on the comp forum it got pulled by the mods. That site is a well known data collection site. You should always read the T&C's before entering a comp, especially if when you fill your details in there are no spam opt in/out boxes
Post a comment
@
    Text