Groups
    EXPIRED

2nd class letter was posted on Tuesday, any chance of it getting here today?

College said they posted BTec results out on Tuesday 2nd class. Mine will go to my Mum's house but she's away at the moment so is it worth me journeying down there?

Royal Mail website says 3+ days but I need them now LOL!

Thanks x

11 Comments

Depends what time they sent it, if it was sent first thing I find its usually 1 day for 1st class and 2days for 2nd class

If it's second class I'd wait a week or two.

Given you've just posted this and most areas don't have a 2nd post these days, I'd say the answer is 'no feckin chance'.
    Edited by: "moob" 19th Aug 2010

Can't you ring the college and find out?

Original Poster

moob

Given you've just posted this and most areas don't have a 2nd post these … Given you've just posted this and most areas don't have a 2nd post these days, I'd say the answer is 'no feckin chance'.

I haven't been to my Mums yet, can't be bothered to make the journey if there's not much chance it will be there

Banned

Jonsend

Can't you ring the college and find out?

how are they going to know if it has been delivered

Original Poster

sassie

I think they mean to find out my results
    I could try blagging them...

sassie

LMFAO, I posted that, then realised he/she meant to get the results and so deleted my post.

Great minds eh.

Original Poster

Jumpingphil

LMFAO, I posted that, then realised he/she meant to get the results and … LMFAO, I posted that, then realised he/she meant to get the results and so deleted my post.Great minds eh.

That was my first thought too - didn't get far enough to post it before I realised though

Banned

Jumpingphil

LMFAO, I posted that, then realised he/she meant to get the results and … LMFAO, I posted that, then realised he/she meant to get the results and so deleted my post.Great minds eh.

me thinks i should leave these sort of questions/answers to the brighter members of hukd as i seem to be making a habit of making blonde comments - lol

Original Poster

Phoned the college and told them I'm on holiday so they gave me my results on the phone - thanks everyone who replied
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Free JackpotJoy Plate56
      2. Win a Free minion usb stick77
      3. Tv choice magazine Issue 391313
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 38 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1717

See more discussions