2nd dog UPDATE

well thank's to all you crazy people's advice i would like to introduce the newest member of my family,he is 6 week's old and does not have a name yet.

link below

he is a cross between a jack russell and a collie

48 Comments

Original Poster

http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q303/scarlett_ribbons/puppy.jpg

Banned

ok...where's the dog? lol

Skafairy;4724996

Cute.

Call it S***head. Like the Jerks dog.

Ad

Original Poster

DangerGod;4725021

ok...where's the dog? lol

sorry i can never work photobuket lol

Has he been Vaccinated? 6 Weeks old is very early to have left his mum

Awww soooo cuteee x

Banned

Skafairy;4725067

sorry i can never work photobuket lol

No worries. cute dog!
My mates girlfriend has one of them paris hilton dogs. when we take him shop the amount of female attention we get is crazy lol (not female dogs, real people just to be clear lol)

Jez15;4725101

No it isn't but recommended 8 weeks is better

Nice dawg.

Remember to fatten it up before you eat it though.

Original Poster

Jez15;4725101

We dnt have him yet,that was just me holding him last night we get him in 2 weeks

little cutie, needs a name next!

Original Poster

DangerGod;4725143

No worries. cute dog!My mates girlfriend has one of them paris hilton … No worries. cute dog!My mates girlfriend has one of them paris hilton dogs. when we take him shop the amount of female attention we get is crazy lol (not female dogs, real people just to be clear lol)

lol they are cute dog's,he wont be a small dog for long though lol

Original Poster

bitseylango;4725198

little cutie, needs a name next!

any idea's? I was thinking Bailey? but i cannot decide

He's beautiful sweetheart - any idea's on a name yet ?

EDIT - i was a bit slow

isn't he a cutie!!

I'd call him Spud.......he looks like a Spud to me!!:-D

Skafairy;4725205

thats a nice name, I have a Monty and a Bitsey.............pair of old fudders now though!

Original Poster

bitseylango;4725227

thats a nice name, I have a Monty and a Bitsey.............pair of old … thats a nice name, I have a Monty and a Bitsey.............pair of old fudders now though!

Aww nice name's,i have a Barney already he is 3 x

Nice one - good luck with the little chap - wouldn't be without a dog or 2 or more

Original Poster

Thank-you for all your comment's everyone,he is very cute i can't wait to get him xx

Original Poster

Jez15;4725249

Nice one - good luck with the little chap - wouldn't be without a dog or … Nice one - good luck with the little chap - wouldn't be without a dog or 2 or more

I will need luck,lol am in for madness i think but i love dog's 2

Skafairy;4725237

Aww nice name's,i have a Barney already he is 3 x

Heres mine...........aged 10 and 11
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd316/bitseylango/montybitsey23rdsept07043.jpg

only seems like yesterday...........

http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd316/bitseylango/rally039.jpg

Skafairy;4725258

I will need luck,lol am in for madness i think but i love dog's 2

and plenty of affection :thumbsup:

Awww. he`s gorgeous. love puppies. wanted to keep all ours when our rosie had pups.

Call him Jack Collie. :lol:

Original Poster

bitseylango;4725266

Heres mine...........aged 10 and 11only seems like yesterday...........

Aww they are just so adorable,what breed's are they x

Original Poster

rosie2008;4725269

Awww. he`s gorgeous. love puppies. wanted to keep all ours when our rosie … Awww. he`s gorgeous. love puppies. wanted to keep all ours when our rosie had pups.

lol i would want to keep them all 2

Skafairy;4725370

Aww they are just so adorable,what breed's are they x

Bitsey on the left is a heinz 57 and Monty is a first cross collie/labrador.........he still acts like a puppy :roll:

Awwww Ska your new doggy is gorgeous, 8 wks they recommend but a book i have on breeding which is upto date says ideally 7wks to leave the home is perfect as by 8 wks they start getting clingy to mum and suffer more with the effects of leaving mum and whine more. How true i dont know!

I think you should call him Pat :-D

Original Poster

amcol;4725456

Awwww Ska your new doggy is gorgeous, 8 wks they recommend but a book i … Awwww Ska your new doggy is gorgeous, 8 wks they recommend but a book i have on breeding which is upto date says ideally 7wks to leave the home is perfect as by 8 wks they start getting clingy to mum and suffer more with the effects of leaving mum and whine more. How true i dont know!

Yeah my friend who has 2 dog's and is a dog groomer and read's all dog book's said that 6-7 week's is a good time to take them away

Original Poster

MrGrumpyman;4725497

I think you should call him Pat :-D

hehe i was waiting for that

Skafairy;4725205

he's really cute
that's my girl dog's name :-D

if you already have Barney call him booboo.

He is so cute we want to see lots of pics when you get him home lol

cheerleader;4725687

he's really cute :)that's my girl dog's name :-D

its my aunty's boy dog's name.

dmissy13;4725709

if you already have Barney call him booboo.He is so cute we want to see … if you already have Barney call him booboo.He is so cute we want to see lots of pics when you get him home lol

or bam bam or fred :lol:

borolad94;4725711

its my aunty's boy dog's name.

my boy dog's called benjy & our cat's called buddy :lol: you see we went for all B's :whistling:

:thumbsup: good grief....dinner!! what about calling him....ABLE cos he should be able to beg or ALBIE ..cos i'll be ......your pet! nice little doggy:)

I like the name Bailey, also like Buddy as well.

My 2 are called Rocky and Bessy

Pat is good - I like that
My Jack Russell is called Defer and she is always refered to as a he! Seems like all Jack Russells are assumed to be boys!
How about Rev - Jack Russell was a Reverand

My yorkie is called Mystie, but unless you want her to grow up to be a total jackass then I'd suggest avoiding that name :giggle: (love her really)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764049
    2. Sad news about Barcelona1855
    3. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2023
    4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846099

See more discussions