Groups

2nd Gen 2GB ipod shuffle (red)

My son is looking to sell his shuffle and wants me to put it on Ebay for him, any idea what sort of price he'll get for it and what should I put as the starting bid?

Thanks.

11 Comments

best thing is to look on ebay. put in same details and see what comes up. if you also scroll down and look on the very left you can tick a box that tells you what already sold ones have gone for...cant quite remember what its called but it basically means already closed items. i use it all the time to see what people end up paying. good luck

Original Poster

Have had a quick look but can only find 1GB not 2GB.

had a look that thing on the left you tick is called completed listings...i find it really useful. Didnt know it existed until a friend told me about it.

Wouldn't you be better off flogging it on here?

Original Poster

Hmm - could sell on here but got no idea how much to ask for!

Original Poster

He was hoping for a bit more than that as the 1GB shuffle goes for around £20-£25.

Original Poster

It is but apparantly the 2nd Gen is more popular than the new one for some reason (don't really know why - think it's something to do with the buttons?!)

About £25 on eBay.........virtually nothing on here

Also if you sell here you need to request this thread is locked and then wait 7 days before listing in the FS/FT :thumbsup:

£30ish on ebay minus fees..the red one is quite popular

Original Poster

Cheers all - have listed on Ebay - will keep fingers crossed that he gets a decent amount for it!

Original Poster

Put it on Ebay with a BIN of £35 and it's sold already!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Shana Tova to all Jewish HUKDers56
      2. love affairs23
      3. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie43
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767197

See more discussions