Groups
    EXPIRED

2x Wii Nunchucks

I'm after 2x Wii nunchuks. Anybody know the best deals for these? Rep. left in return for help :thumbsup:

13 Comments

hotukdeals.com/for…uck

check it out, unfortunately its another littlewoods deal though. worth a shot

Original Poster

Thanks but i need them before xmas

Banned

littlesheepy

Thanks but i need them before xmas

haha they all seem to be £14.99 ish, they are £12.99 at pcworld but its a web exclusive and there is a £4.95 delivery charge

Banned

£13.99 at ]powerplay direct and theres a 2% off code in the voucher section

EDIT: just noticed 'Despatched upon receipt from our suppliers.'

Original Poster

hothothot

£13.99 at ]powerplay direct and theres a 2% off code in the voucher … £13.99 at ]powerplay direct and theres a 2% off code in the voucher sectionEDIT: just noticed 'Despatched upon receipt from our suppliers.'

Hmm... which will probably be after xmas knowing my luck! lol
    Thanks anyway :thumbsup:

hothothot

haha they all seem to be £14.99 ish, they are £12.99 at pcworld but its a … haha they all seem to be £14.99 ish, they are £12.99 at pcworld but its a web exclusive and there is a £4.95 delivery charge

Can't see them at that price, but most web exclusive stuff can be collected in store (thats assuming your local store has stock)

hmm i must be blind - clicking your link shows they are available for collect in store

Banned

oh right nice one

Original Poster

They are collect in store but at store price, which is £14.95 each :-(

Banned

littlesheepy

They are collect in store but at store price, which is £14.95 each :-(

maybe you can reserve online and collct instore at the online price?

Original Poster

hothothot

maybe you can reserve online and collct instore at the online price?

I don't think so 'cos it changes the price when you put for collect instore :?

Banned

littlesheepy

I don't think so 'cos it changes the price when you put for collect … I don't think so 'cos it changes the price when you put for collect instore :?

doh http://th56.photobucket.com/albums/g166/ChickWGuitar2003/Smileys/th_doh-smiley.gif
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64578
      2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains1211
      3. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…55
      4. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon44

See more discussions