3 bedroom apartment in Balearic,Portugal,Spain all inclusive , any suggestions please?

Only 3 bedroom please, and on a resort or hotel site where we can use all inclusive . thank you

5 Comments

Sorry, but you'll need to provide more information that this for anyone to be able to or want to help you.

Let me google that for you. Oh hang on, why don't you do it.

Original Poster

Well there is always one isn't there ...and that today is you ! someone here may have some positive reply's ,others however like yourself may just post totally useless ones.

Original Poster

ktm666

Sorry, but you'll need to provide more information that this for anyone … Sorry, but you'll need to provide more information that this for anyone to be able to or want to help you.

ok , i am looking for a 3 bedroom hotel room /apartment on an all inclusive basis in Spain /Portugal/Balearics. i just wondered if anyone has any experience of some . Finding a 3 bedroom apartment is very difficult .
Thanks

Try Eix Lagotel in Majorca. Just come back from there and they had apartments like small houses. No idea how many bedroom or how much but the all inclusive was excellent.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…12
    2. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!1417
    3. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***519
    4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047120

See more discussions