3 Broadband/Which one is the best? Huawei E156G or the ZTE MF627?

7 replies
Found 16th Mar 2009
Info below here I couldnt tell the difference too be honest but I can get both for under £30 so which one has the best fastest and best coverage?

7 Comments

go in store and ask?

Original Poster

Jelly;4659894

go in store and ask?

I am tomorrow afternoon but I'd thought i'd check here first to save me some time. Plus someones selling on of them on here and it might be gone by tomorrow.

Original Poster

bump?

Do you have Quidco?
]Did you see this link

Even cheaper than the one you looked at on here.
They all seem to work at the same speed.
I can't work out what the differences are.

Post back here if you get an update please. :thumbsup:

they both do the same thing just the zte looks better and is newer, in store they won't know

Original Poster

Jumpingphil;4660562

Do you have Quidco?]Did you see this linkEven cheaper than the one you … Do you have Quidco?]Did you see this linkEven cheaper than the one you looked at on here.They all seem to work at the same speed.I can't work out what the differences are.Post back here if you get an update please. :thumbsup:

Too be honest my whole time using online I have never used Quidco, i might try it but i hear the cash out takes at least a month or something like that. Still very good though! Cheers mate rep left for ya, Will head to the shop tomorrow and i'll update here tomo :thumbsup:
kamy187;4660636

they both do the same thing just the zte looks better and is newer, in … they both do the same thing just the zte looks better and is newer, in store they won't know

Yeah noticed it's a nicer colour but also noticed the Huawei E156 is 30g and is slimmer than the ZTE But will have to decide tomorrow,
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The ultimate Sunday roast only £5.46 for 4 people at ASDA21121
    2. South Park: The Fractured Butt Hole Preorders - Ubisoft Store (Free Season …47
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769543
    4. Add one, leave one game54415458

See more discussions