3% cashback at ebay via the lucky dip draw @ Quidco

Found 16th May
It's a "lucky dip" but can see most people getting this
Community Updates
It's not just eBay, its other retailers too. I got 2or 3 % first time then did it again n got 4
Misc
10 Comments
cainer15 m ago

only 2% for me

Hmm... Maybe not 3% for everyone then..
1%
whatyadoinsucka11 m ago

1%

cainer121 m ago

only 2% for me

Do it again. I got 2% first time then 4% second time
Edited by: "LeahsMintytoutou" 16th May
cainer116 m ago

did you clear cookies between tries? i keep getting 2% but not tried …did you clear cookies between tries? i keep getting 2% but not tried clearing cookies

No didn't clear cookies. I actidentally closed the window so went on a new window and searched for quidco then went to the lucky dip thing- then ebay- then get lucky dip result thingy- then it came up with the 4%
LeahsMintytoutou2 m ago

No didn't clear cookies. I actidentally closed the window so went on a new …No didn't clear cookies. I actidentally closed the window so went on a new window and searched for quidco then went to the lucky dip thing- then ebay- then get lucky dip result thingy- then it came up with the 4%

3% again for me
LeahsMintytoutou7 m ago

No didn't clear cookies. I actidentally closed the window so went on a new …No didn't clear cookies. I actidentally closed the window so went on a new window and searched for quidco then went to the lucky dip thing- then ebay- then get lucky dip result thingy- then it came up with the 4%

i kept trying on Internet Explorer with and without clearing cookies and it kept giving 2%, so tried Chrome and it gave me 3%, kept on trying Chrome but it was always 3% so i ended up using that one, cheers
LeahsMintytoutou3 h, 36 m ago

Switched from chrome to firefox and my superdrug rate went down ! from 15% to 12.5%
thank you so much Leah

wasn't planning on buying anything anyway
Wongy11020 m ago

Switched from chrome to firefox and my superdrug rate went down ! from 15% …Switched from chrome to firefox and my superdrug rate went down ! from 15% to 12.5%thank you so much Leah wasn't planning on buying anything anyway

i wouldnt worry too much, its Quidcon so its unlikely to payout anyway
Wongy11016th May

Switched from chrome to firefox and my superdrug rate went down ! from 15% …Switched from chrome to firefox and my superdrug rate went down ! from 15% to 12.5%thank you so much Leah wasn't planning on buying anything anyway

Sowwy wongy
wish id have realised they did the Superdrug at higher amounts the other day
Edited by: "LeahsMintytoutou" 18th May
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants