Groups

3% Cashback on all purchases @ Zavvi with Cashbackkings

Cashbackkings are now offering 3% cashback on all purchases in the run up to Christmas, so limited time only. In their own words:

At last, the moment you have all been waiting for, Zavvi are now live on Cashback Kings with up to 3% cashback on your purchases. We have Zavvi for a limited period over the Christmas season, so make the most of this fantastic opportunity and grab yourself some lovely Zavvi cashback on your Christmas gifts and treats.

7 Comments

:thumbsup: thnx

Coupled with the 10% discount with a Virgin credit card, it is a good choice for some more items.

Banned

if you cant find cashbackkings search on google.

i dont see wh they arent on quidco

They are on R-Points as well, though only for 2%

Banned

i think that cashback sites are gonna get more exclusive deals.. a load of shops on cashbackkings are not on quidco.. quidco lost about 140 stores in sep! plus quidco charge you a £5 admin fee and cbk do not.

I have just signed up with cashback kings today and used them for RAC cover - any idea how long they take to track? I see Boots are on there, so will probably be using this cashback site now instead of Quidco in future :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Biscuit addiction1227
      2. Working conditions, workers rights. Standing at work causing pain. Is this …1325
      3. Easyjet - book now or wait?813
      4. Kitchen tap replacement33

See more discussions