Banned

yes please, i am in

can you please consider me x

Banned

^ ignore these brah, they are poor.

I'll have them.

Original Poster

vibeone

^ ignore these brah, they are poor.I'll have them.

sorry bruv....just too late! you will be pleased to hear that your mate got them though X)

Banned

Charlie Scene

sorry bruv....just too late! you will be pleased to hear that your mate … sorry bruv....just too late! you will be pleased to hear that your mate got them though X)

Haha yeah... it'll be a great christmas round there now lolz

Wanna help me out in my URGENT thread?

Original Poster

vibeone

Haha yeah... it'll be a great christmas round there now lolz :DWanna help … Haha yeah... it'll be a great christmas round there now lolz :DWanna help me out in my URGENT thread?

what urgent thread?

Banned

Charlie Scene

sorry bruv....just too late! you will be pleased to hear that your mate … sorry bruv....just too late! you will be pleased to hear that your mate got them though X)

cheers charlie, maybe vibeone will do better in his own begging thread, oh the irony, ooops meant his friends begging thread - lol
Edited by: "sassie" 4th Nov 2010

Banned

sassie

cheers charlie, maybe vibeone will do better in his own begging thread, … cheers charlie, maybe vibeone will do better in his own begging thread, oh the irony, ooops meant his friends begging thread - lol

Was bright house busy today?

Banned

jellybaby22

i should look into this coke zone thing...got loads of codes....

Have you considered buying Christmas presents through it jb?

Banned

jellybaby22

rofl... xmas presents.... hahahaha..no I go to shops for my xmas presents … rofl... xmas presents.... hahahaha..no I go to shops for my xmas presents ...:D

shops that dont involve weekly payments...

Banned

jellybaby22

rofl... xmas presents.... hahahaha..no I go to shops for my xmas presents … rofl... xmas presents.... hahahaha..no I go to shops for my xmas presents ...:D

Good advice jb, taken on board as ever.

Banned

jeeze vibeone it was only 3 points, no need to get so upset over it

Banned

sassie

jeeze vibeone it was only 3 points, no need to get so upset over it

Aww don't be silly - I'm not upset, I know they've gone to a real good cause!

Banned

vibeone

Aww don't be silly - I'm not upset, I know they've gone to a real good … Aww don't be silly - I'm not upset, I know they've gone to a real good cause!

i just assumed as you had waited all day to post the above you would have been getting madder and madder awaiting one of the others to pop on so you could make sure someone would be on to see your response

anyway will leave you to your usual xx

Banned

sassie

i just assumed as you had waited all day to post the above you would have … i just assumed as you had waited all day to post the above you would have been getting madder and madder awaiting one of the others to pop on so you could make sure someone would be on to see your responseanyway will leave you to your usual xx

No point sweetie - they all get put on the cliche PM roundrobin service.

Keep collecting them codes - not long to go!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764049
    2. Sad news about Barcelona1855
    3. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2023
    4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846099

See more discussions