3 contract ending

Posted 16th Nov
hi all.
3 contract ends at the end of the month.
so far i havent been in contact to give my 30 days notice to terminate as not sure what i'll be doing as depends on black friday.
i'll either:
- go simo with 3 (assuming they can offer at least 10gb for £10/m which hopefully shouldnt be that hard!)
- stay with 3 & get the p30 as upgrade if they can offer me a good deal
- get the p30 via 3rd party site as new contract if good deal on black friday

I'm guessing i should explore my options with 3 in advance of black friday so i can know my choices.
i just want to clarify when i talk to 3 re options both for simo or new phone contract, like is there a way i can take time to "consider" their offers until i see what bf has to offer? bc i think that most of the time it depends on the operate you speak to so i don't want to end up in a position of talking to them not being offered a reasonable simo or p30 deal, waiting until bf to see if anything beats it then nothing coming up & goig back to 3 to accept & them then saying "oh we can't find that deal/offer you that anymore"

is the best way to contact 3 on live chat or by phone, if by phone what is the best number to get offered the best retention deals.

thanks in advace.
Community Updates
Ask
7 Comments
Call for offer now.
Then send text to leave with number, it lasts for 30 days .

To switch and keep your mobile number – text ‘PAC’ to 65075
Then you can see what black friday offers.
Then if no good leave or call 3 for their offer.
Sometimes you need to call them 3 or 4 time.
My neighbour got 600 mins unlimited texts and 30gb data for £11.00 or £12.00 a month ( they called her to offer it )

Read about Text to leave below.

ofcom.org.uk/abo…ork
Edited by: "bigwheels" 16th Nov
I rang up to leave and was offered 12gb unlimited mins/txts £8
Considering unlimited everything is achievable at £10/m on a new 3 12m SIMO with opportunity for £50+ cashback, any alternative BF deal will need to be v special.
AndyRoyd16/11/2019 18:46

Considering unlimited everything is achievable at £10/m on a new 3 12m …Considering unlimited everything is achievable at £10/m on a new 3 12m SIMO with opportunity for £50+ cashback, any alternative BF deal will need to be v special.

Where?
little_green16/11/2019 18:51

Where?

Unlim 3 cellular data at around £10/m (with opportunity for £40+ cashback) is obtained via initial £9/m 8GB 12m SIMO deal then immediate priceplan change (not upgrade) to unlim data. MO for this when the previous deal earlier in 2019 started with 4GB not 8GB is outlined in this post: hotukdeals.com/com…017
At time of this post there is £42.50 cashback opportunity on the starting 8GB £9/m 12m SIMO deal: topcashback.co.uk/3-m…le/
Also try what is outlined here to maybe get the SIMO deal you want....
Does anyone have a contact number for 3 retentions?
I can't get live chat to work at all today is anyone else having issues ??
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants