£3 free Amazon Kindle credit (using Amazon app for Prime members / account specific) - e.g Marvel's SPIDER-MAN: Hostile Takeover - 79p

Posted 11th Nov
I found this last night when looking for Marvel's SPIDER-MAN: Hostile Takeover (prequel to the PS4 game), and noticed that Amazon were offering me a £3 promo credit.

It only seems to work with Prime accounts, and I've only replicated the offer via the Amazon app

3328831.jpg
The credit doesn't have to be used on this title, this is just where I triggered the offer.
Community Updates

Groups

15 Comments
Hasn't worked for me. Maybe account specific.
Not on mine.
Must be account specific, nothing for me
Not on mine :/
BuzzDuraband11/11/2019 11:21

Ah, no way I did have a friend check as well, just to be …Ah, no way I did have a friend check as well, just to be certain before sharing. Just out of interest, are these all Prime accounts using the Amazon app?

I have Prime, and I've checked on the Amazon app and the Kindle App and nothing popped up for me
Let me know what you think of the comic. I'm not a big comic reader but the game is great so I might give it a read.

Ah, no way I did have a friend check as well, just to be …Ah, no way I did have a friend check as well, just to be certain before sharing. Just out of interest, are these all Prime accounts using the Amazon app?

Yep prime and on the app
Mr.Nutts11/11/2019 11:23

I have Prime, and I've checked on the Amazon app and the Kindle App and …I have Prime, and I've checked on the Amazon app and the Kindle App and nothing popped up for me Let me know what you think of the comic. I'm not a big comic reader but the game is great so I might give it a read.

jediross11/11/2019 11:24

Yep prime and on the app

Ah, damn

Sorry, I assumed with two of us getting it that it was open to all. My apologies.
BuzzDuraband11/11/2019 11:25

Ah, damn Sorry, I assumed with two of us getting it that it was open …Ah, damn Sorry, I assumed with two of us getting it that it was open to all. My apologies.

Don't worry about it.

Just send me the £3 and I'll forgive you
Me neither. Time to expire?
Not on mine, either. Amazon have tightened uo on their digital credits...last year, they gave 99p digital credit, just for having an item delivered in 3 days instead of next day. I would have been pleasantly surprised, if this had not been account spcefic.
exexpat11/11/2019 11:39

Me neither. Time to expire?

I've moved it to misc. No point it getting any hotter if it's going to benefit absolutely nobody. Apologies again, like I say, I assumed with two of us seeing the same offer it was open.

Yes, Prime Account and App.
i've been getting notifications for this promo since yesterday, couldn't think of anything to use it on, spiderman is tempting
Worked for me on one of my accounts thanks op.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants