3 hour long exam?! 1000 hours until 1300 hours?!

14 replies
Found 8th Mar 2010
Just wondering if anyone else had a three hour long exam tomorrow (part 1) and were looking at this web site instead of revising?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
14 Comments

Thought this was going to be a question as to what time the exam finished....was about to say you don't have much chance of passing if you needed to ask.:-D

It was always my belief when studying that you should chill the night immediately before anyways-If you dont know it by now you are too late.

I had a 10 hour exam.......in Drama GCSE a good few years ago, was obviously over 2 days lol

Also at GCSE I had 5 hours worth of other exams during one day (the board messed up or something and allocated the same day/time for too many lessons)

lol i've had several 3 hour exams, make sure you take water or redbull with you!!

I'm working.....no more exams for me :-D

1000 hours until 1300 hours means your exam is 300 hours! ...

We are not in the army.

My OH did his part 1 last week....although his was 2 three hour papers. This time before his exam we went out to have a curry- it's good to unwind a bit before the big day. Good luck! I'm sure you've put in plenty of work :thumbsup:

GentleTouch;8052496

1000 hours until 1300 hours means your exam is 300 hours! ...We are not … 1000 hours until 1300 hours means your exam is 300 hours! ...We are not in the army.

Maybe not - but it's not just the army that use the 24 hours clock.....

Good luck OP

Original Poster

Becksdawe;8052916

Maybe not - but it's not just the army that use the 24 hours … Maybe not - but it's not just the army that use the 24 hours clock.....Good luck OP

Cheers :thumbsup: Will need all the help I can get...I have a book to revise from which is a "crammer book" and its nearly 800 pages long :w00t:

Original Poster

choc1969;8052425

I'm working.....no more exams for me :-D

I'm working too...just want more money :thumbsup:

Banned

What test is it ?

Banned

barky;8052121

It was always my belief when studying that you should chill the night … It was always my belief when studying that you should chill the night immediately before anyways-If you dont know it by now you are too late.

Gotta disagree here. I studied for an exam the night before from scratch, literally 6 hours of study on the eve of the exam on a subject I knew little about. I passed...

Banned

I had loads of 3 hour exams. I usually finished them in under an hour. because i REVISED so could answer with my eyes closed. most times i wouldn't even check my answers as i might doubt myself.

good luck with your exams and i hope your results are in line with what you expect. I love exams suits the way i work. hate courseworks!

Original Poster

bykergrove;8053054

I had loads of 3 hour exams. I usually finished them in under an hour. … I had loads of 3 hour exams. I usually finished them in under an hour. because i REVISED so could answer with my eyes closed. most times i wouldn't even check my answers as i might doubt myself.good luck with your exams and i hope your results are in line with what you expect. I love exams suits the way i work. hate courseworks!

Don't get me wrong, I have REVISED...been doing it since October. I'm just cramming as I found that when I used to be at college etc it worked for me. Think Ive reached saturation level now though :lazy:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition62648
    2. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines11
    3. Win a £100 Amazon Voucher From LoveMyVouchers33
    4. Chat magazine issue 4323

See more discussions