3 hours of pink floyd on bbc 4 -

Found 23rd May 2008
9:30 pm The Pink Floyd Story: Which One's Pink?
Part of Pink Floyd Night. Film tracing the band's history from psychedelic 60s London to their reunion appearance at Live 8 in 2005. Some strong language and flashing images. [S]

10:30 pm Classic Albums: Dark Side of the Moon
Part of Pink Floyd Night. The story of the making of Pink Floyd's landmark album. With contributions from Roger Waters, David Gilmour, Nick Mason and Richard Wright. Some strong language. [S]

11:20 pm Syd Barrett: Crazy Diamond
Part of Pink Floyd Night. Omnibus pays tribute to rock legend and founder member of Pink Floyd, Syd Barrett, the creative genius behind the band's early pioneering music. [AD,S]

8 Comments

god kill me now

excellent

could never get into pink floyd.

Original Poster

jackt010;2165520

god kill me now

turn the sound down :-D

http://i4.tinypic.com/3313ss3.jpg

Sorry, but not my cup of tea, music to hang yourself by.

Brill for those into them though

o the joy lol

Can't believe I have missed lots of it. Just seen your post and am now recording it. Thanks loads - the best group ever

Banned

suze;2165555

Sorry, but not my cup of tea, music to hang yourself by. Brill for those … Sorry, but not my cup of tea, music to hang yourself by. Brill for those into them though

Or take drugs to!

The song another brick in the wall reminds me of my friend who took an overdose because of work place bullying.

We were sat in the van at work and he changed the word's to our bosses name and said ***** leave those driver's alone.

What a waste he is a greatly missed person, he would have been 37 on 10th June.
Post a comment
@
    Text