Groups
    EXPIRED

3-in-1 Jump starter and Air compressor

My wifes car wouldn't start this morning and it turned out the battery was flat. Jump leads were used but it was a pain in the ar$e doing it, so I thought I might treat the house to one of them power Jump Starter things that they do in Halfords, they start for around £50 upwards. If anyone has one for sale or knows somewhere with an offer I'd be grateful.
    Thanks.,...

10 Comments

£29.99 in ]Woolworths -

£29.99 in ]Maplins too

Batterys probably knackered, unless the lights were left on to run it down.

we got one from cash and carry think it was £12.99

i would prefer to buy a new battery (if it is the battery of course)
    local car spare shops can check it for you?

or it could be your alternator knackered or fan belt loose or missing (usually the battery light stays on when when fan belt is missing/snapped,,,or if it is too loose you can hear it screaching when you rev your engine)

worth checking before paying out for a jump starter which you will most probably need to use everyday if it gets worse

hope this helps
    cheers
    scooby

Original Poster

I think she left something on in it, not that she admits it of course !
    The cars only 5 months old, so the battery should be ok, but if tomorrow morning we have the same problem then I'll get it checked out.
    I just think havin one of these bits of kit would be a lifesaver to me or someone else that needs help so its something I'd like to get.

just asked my partner and he said it was £15 from bookers cash & carry

he said he has seen them for £20 in either netto or aldi

edjaned;1929604

just asked my partner and he said it was £15 from bookers cash & carryhe … just asked my partner and he said it was £15 from bookers cash & carryhe said he has seen them for £20 in either netto or aldi

just looked for leaflet in recycling bin

they are on offer for £19.99 until tomorrow at netto if u have one near u :thumbsup:

Original Poster

B*U*G*G*E*R...... nearest Netto is nearly 20 miles away !
    Thanks for the post though !....... I'm getting closer to finding one !

Banned

edjaned;1929604

just asked my partner and he said it was £15 from bookers cash & carryhe … just asked my partner and he said it was £15 from bookers cash & carryhe said he has seen them for £20 in either netto or aldi

They dont do them anymore.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. New a camera to keep track of my Demintina Mother67
      2. What laptop to choose?11
      3. cheapest way to Get from BRIDLINGTON TO ACCRINGTON ??33
      4. Laptop screen backlight issue23

See more discussions