Groups

3 mobile broadband sim cards

Will a normal 3 simcard work in a mobile broadband modem or does it have to be one of the HSDPA ones? Some sites seem to suggest they are all the same and the only difference is the packaging, does anyone have any experience of this?

Cheers

3 Comments

Banned

I would have thought it just needs to be a 3G sim - which all 3 sims are! Can't confirm this though.

Original Poster

guv;2520590

I would have thought it just needs to be a 3G sim - which all 3 sims are! … I would have thought it just needs to be a 3G sim - which all 3 sims are! Can't confirm this though.

Thanks Guv thats what I thought too! Not lost a deal by trying, theres a guy selling them on ebay for 49p delivered or best offer and hes accepting offers of 10p! Cant work it out as he's losing on them each time, genuine trader too as I ordered some earlier this year and made him a best offer of 25p instead of 99p with free delivery on them!

Banned

harlzter;2521398

Thanks Guv thats what I thought too! Not lost a deal by trying, theres a … Thanks Guv thats what I thought too! Not lost a deal by trying, theres a guy selling them on ebay for 49p delivered or best offer and hes accepting offers of 10p! Cant work it out as he's losing on them each time, genuine trader too as I ordered some earlier this year and made him a best offer of 25p instead of 99p with free delivery on them!

Put it this way - my 3 modem sim works in a phone.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423114447
      2. word association Game73844440
      3. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!543731
      4. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1528

See more discussions