3 mobile change of contract T&C's

6 replies
Found 20th Aug 2008
Just got a letter from 3 explaining that they are going to now be charging you £1 a month for paper billing and are going to start rounding up calls that last less than a minute to a minute for charging.

For the people in the know is this grounds to get out of the contract as im 13 months into a 18 month contract (and I could do with a new phone) . Also How would you go about doing it?

6 Comments

Hmmm interesting, I could do with getting out of my contracts too

simply answer is no, if it was to do with your price plan then it be a diffrent story.

I just got my bill today and there was no mention of charging for paper bills. Did it come with your bill or was it a separate letter?

n1ttygr1tty;2787607

simply answer is no, if it was to do with your price plan then it be a … simply answer is no, if it was to do with your price plan then it be a diffrent story.

That's completely wrong. Read ]this thread.

Original Poster

it was a seperate letter

thanks for the heads up on the other thread

I also recived this letter the other day.Rang them this morning and cancelled 2 contracts.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769198
    2. Add one, leave one game54215377
    3. word association Game74144850
    4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7841472

See more discussions