Groups
    EXPIRED

3 mobile phone contract retention deals

I have already given 30 days notice nad taken the PAC code expiring on 25th Nov. I have been told that if I do not use the PAC code, my contract will not be cancelled. Is that true ?

Could anyone who has recently been given a retention deal by three or any other related information please post in this thread? No chasback deals, as I have already lost money in cashback deals.

I read somewhere that they offered 750 minutes with unlimited internet and unlimited 3 to 3 calls for £4.89 per month sim only. So I am asking them for the same, as I have been with them for 5 years now and have 2 contracts.

Another one which has been offered to someone is Mix and Match 1100 with N97 for £5/- per month.

forums.moneysavingexpert.com/sho…243

Please help me if you have any other information. I will try to add all the best deals in this thread for all of us to use for bargaining.

Other forums / threads I am following are :

forums.moneysavingexpert.com/for…=14

forums.moneysavingexpert.com/sho…243

hotukdeals.com/ite…et-

hotukdeals.com/ite…any

hotukdeals.com/ite…ont

hotukdeals.com/ite…611

hotukdeals.com/ite…ntr

hotukdeals.com/ite…ith

3g.co.uk/3GF…um/

consumeractiongroup.co.uk/for…ed/

consumeractiongroup.co.uk/for…tml

If anyone have any good links, please post them here.

3 Comments

if you have asked for cancelation then you should be fine, asking for pac code just means u need to use it within 30 days otherwise it will expire to change to diffrent provider,

Those offers you quote are not real dude....a n97 for £5 per month and 3 would go bust in a few months....plus the £4.89 for unlimited interne and 750 sounds just impossible.......just keep phoning them and see what they offer....

rob585;6940375

Those offers you quote are not real dude....a n97 for £5 per month and 3 … Those offers you quote are not real dude....a n97 for £5 per month and 3 would go bust in a few months....plus the £4.89 for unlimited interne and 750 sounds just impossible.......just keep phoning them and see what they offer....

Agree.. if something sounds to good to be true. It usually is.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Best Samsung mid-range mobile phone?11
      2. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!89
      3. HELP - am i being scammed on gum tree1113
      4. What kind of workstation desk should I buy for my office / music room ?35

See more discussions