3 Mobile text scam *BE AWARE*

Posted 25th Mar
Hello everyone.

First post here and I hope it helps someone out. Last night I had a text from 3 mobile saying they couldn't process my bill and to click on the link to pay it. I left it until this morning so I could look at my bill online. Turns out the text is fake and has nothing to do with 3 Mobile.

Luckily my browers (firefox) wouldn't let me open the website as it was a scam/phising site.

So just be carefull because these nasty individuals are trying to scam people when most of the chat and call centres are down or have long wait times.

Stay safe all.
Community Updates
Misc

Groups

5 Comments
It's been around for a few months.
Yes been around for months, but many people are pre occupied with the virus. Thanks for the reminder that people are out there still trying to scam us. Whilst we’re all feeling very vulnerable.
People still trying to scam people during the present situation. It really is appalling
A few scams the same as this , I had one supposedly from BT saying they couldn't process my payment. They hadn't done their home work as I'm not with BT but it could have convinced others that were.
yorkie1225/03/2020 11:26

A few scams the same as this , I had one supposedly from BT saying they …A few scams the same as this , I had one supposedly from BT saying they couldn't process my payment. They hadn't done their home work as I'm not with BT but it could have convinced others that were.

Yea it's like a mass mailing message and they hope hook a small percentage of people who might be with them.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants