Found 2nd Apr 2008
hi all, when i ordered my dongle under this offer i was charged 69.99 after a telephone call to 3 i was told i would get a refund approx five to six days later, as yet no refund but just wondering is anyone else in the same position? thanks

3 Comments

As an existing customer I entered my account number etc and expected to pay 19.99 but when it came, the receipt showed 69.99. After many calls and promises from various parts of 3 customer services that I would only pay 19.99 my card was debited 69.99. More calls later, a 3 manager called Alexis said there was no way they could refund £50 and I could either keep it for 69.99 or return it for a full refund. I am waiting for the pre paid returns envelope to arrive.

Original Poster

on what basis where they refusing, it was a genuine offer surely?

Original Poster

i am an existing customer but as you can tell by the 2nd posting not everyone seems to be getting this deal, i suspect the whole thing was a pricing error as when i initially spoke to a 3 person she was under the impression that it was 99.99 save 50.00 for existing customers taking it to 49.99. however they should still honour this, anyway will give them a few more days then will get on the blower thanks for replies
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247671
    2. Netflix - UHD - £3/m33
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769609
    4. #KoemanIn, Thank You Koeman for trying to get Everton relegated!1115

See more discussions