3 months cashback using Curve card

Posted 6th Dec 2019
play.google.com/sto…prd

Could be account specific.

It's Christmas. We're feeling generous. So we're giving you cashback for another 3 months! Just update the Curve app to accept our gift and pick your new retailers.
Community Updates

Groups

7 Comments
Received the email earlier, nice of them to offer this again.
Yeah I just got that email 2 mins ago. But the app keeps telling me there's a "Network Error" right now.
We got one
"Please note that if you choose to select new retailers, you won't be able to switch back to your previous choices."
ok new "updated" app is buggy as hell for me. keeps crashing, keeps saying it's unable to retrieve my retailer offers etc. won't let me chose new retailers, shows me that my cashback ended on 6th Nov etc.

maybe they're getting hammered after the press release ? hell knows, but seems super buggy now compared to rock solid before.
leffeblonde06/12/2019 21:02

ok new "updated" app is buggy as hell for me. keeps crashing, keeps saying …ok new "updated" app is buggy as hell for me. keeps crashing, keeps saying it's unable to retrieve my retailer offers etc. won't let me chose new retailers, shows me that my cashback ended on 6th Nov etc. maybe they're getting hammered after the press release ? hell knows, but seems super buggy now compared to rock solid before.

Yep. Us too. We've sent a support ticket in.
They've just sent a new email. Saying they got overloaded by everyone going for the deal and to try again.
I did try again, and now it's working ok. Guess they weren't prepared for the onslaught.
Edited by: "leffeblonde" 7th Dec 2019
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants