3 months Entertainment for £4.80 - NowTV - Existing Customers

Posted 24th Nov
nowtv.com/hom…ing

I know this deal has been posted previously but just to note that I was offered this deal today again at £1.60 per month for 3 months. Went through the "I want to cancel as couldn't afford it" process and was offered this deal.
Community Updates

Groups

19 Comments
When I did that they just cancelled it without offering anything!
The picture is a bit misleading.
Awesome just worked for me. Heat added!!!!
Why the SPORTS picture on your deal

False advertising at it worse

Stone cold
This is entertainment and not sky sports don’t go by picture
Worked for me. Thanks
Tommy.Houston24/11/2019 15:51

This is entertainment and not sky sports don’t go by picture

I've reported it as click bait

Very misleading indeed

Only the labo

Whoops no political posts either
deleted2366886
Well, since it is through a cancellation request I can't post a picture to that (that I know of). The image is generated from the nowtv webpage (which is, unfortunately, not owned by me).

Don't need to try it if you don't want to... makes no difference to me. Hopefully some people can benefit from it though!
psmith195824/11/2019 15:56

I've reported it as click baitVery misleading indeed Only the laboWhoops …I've reported it as click baitVery misleading indeed Only the laboWhoops no political posts either

The picture is usually automatically generated unless you have an image to use, @MLeemans is a new member, simmer down there
deleted2366886
Cheers @AMasters007 Didn't mean to upset anyone. Maybe I should have posted an offer for xanax instead, for certain people
Its different for everyone. Good to try it but it wont necessarily be that price.
AMasters00724/11/2019 16:32

The picture is usually automatically generated unless you have an image to …The picture is usually automatically generated unless you have an image to use, @MLeemans is a new member, simmer down there

😥😥😥😥😥😥😫😫😫😫

Still a bad deal
psmith195824/11/2019 18:02

😥😥😥😥😥😥😫😫😫😫Still a bad …😥😥😥😥😥😥😫😫😫😫Still a bad deal

3 months Entertainment for £4.80 is a bad deal are you having a laugh?
£9.99 for me a month lol no chance
psmith195824/11/2019 18:02

😥😥😥😥😥😥😫😫😫😫Still a bad …😥😥😥😥😥😥😫😫😫😫Still a bad deal

How is it a bad deal? Worked fine for me so thanks to the person who posted!!

Also i never got confused by the picture. It clearly says its for the entertainment pass.

Are you someone who looks at the pictures in a book but never reads it by any chance?
satch8325/11/2019 18:52

How is it a bad deal? Worked fine for me so thanks to the person who …How is it a bad deal? Worked fine for me so thanks to the person who posted!! Also i never got confused by the picture. It clearly says its for the entertainment pass. Are you someone who looks at the pictures in a book but never reads it by any chance?

No, but I do post deals
psmith195825/11/2019 19:21

No, but I do post deals

And? I never said you didn't! Look kid stop being a keyboard warrior! This person posted a very good and may i say "CLEAR" deal. So thank you to him! Did it deserve the childish rude comments from people like you. NO! So thanks to idiots like yourself this guy more than likely won't bother again and people miss out on some great deals. Shame!!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants