Groups

3 Months Free Rental Lovefilm Giftcard - did anyone else get one?

Got a 3 month free rental giftcard from Lovefilm in the post this morning, has anyone else?

14 Comments

yeah i did,its on its way to the bin unless anyone wants it???

Mardyass;3669585

yeah i did,its on its way to the bin unless anyone wants it???

Is it just a promotional code?

bathfan;3669596

its a cred card looking thing with some code numbers on it

bathfan;3669596

Mardyass;3669633

its a cred card looking thing with some code numbers on it

That's a yes then :thumbsup:

hmmm would be interested but i don't think it will work for me, as i've tried codes before and it wont let me.

i had one last year, got another today. last year it wouldn't work but after i emailed them complaining as they posted the code to me, they applied it to my acc no problem. i expect it will be the same this year. they know i've had a trial so why send a code for me to use unless they will honour it.. that is exactly what i will say to them if it doesn't work straight away.

I received one of these cards this morning. It doesn't work!! It says that because I've entered a promotional code before that I'm not eligible. Looks like I'm going to have to create ANOTHER fake account! :-)

lorahjo;3669777

I received one of these cards this morning. It doesn't work!! It says … I received one of these cards this morning. It doesn't work!! It says that because I've entered a promotional code before that I'm not eligible. Looks like I'm going to have to create ANOTHER fake account! :-)

just email them. complain because they sent you the code. to your name and your address. they will most likely honour it.

Banned

the codes on here work perfectly fine if you read the instructions properly. Never failed to re-activate in nearly 4 years.

csiman;3669947

the codes on here work perfectly fine if you read the instructions … the codes on here work perfectly fine if you read the instructions properly. Never failed to re-activate in nearly 4 years.

would you kindly elaborate......as I have never been able reactivate.

Sabz03;3670060

would you kindly elaborate......as I have never been able reactivate.

i believe you apply giftcards differently to other codes. you put it in after you create the account.

Would anyone who doesn't want/need their card, be kind enough to send me the code on it?

Yep, got mine in one envelope and two cards to give away as gifts in another. Currently on a free trial though. After it finishes do I just register a new account with a different email address to use this gift code...?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Find out how good your GP surgery is11
      2. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio710
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764220
      4. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1625

See more discussions