Groups

3 NHS Discount.

Hi,

Was thinking of getting a contract with three, i noticed that there is a voucher for 25% discount off mix and match plans.

Was wandering if anyone has used the NHS discount when buying online and if 3 have asked for proof???

Thanks

8 Comments

'Was wandering if anyone has used the NHS discount when buying online and if 3 have asked for proof???'

whats up the proof bit get ya!

do you just go into a 3 store to get this?

Those vouchers for the three website dont work anymore.
    Someone found a glitch and cheap contracts ensued.

I would go nowhere near 3. You can only use a Phone Provided by 3. Unfortunately for me, my Phone got stolen and I had to buy another from three. and they extended my contract for another 6 Months, now my contract ends in 2011, cant wait for it to end. 3 Phones are also expensive, I come across so many cheap nice phones everyday but I cant buy them because I'm with 3. I can only buy a Phone provided by 3, or my sim card wont work in it.

tarryboy;6469075

I would go nowhere near 3. You can only use a Phone Provided by 3. … I would go nowhere near 3. You can only use a Phone Provided by 3. Unfortunately for me, my Phone got stolen and I had to buy another from three. and they extended my contract for another 6 Months, now my contract ends in 2011, cant wait for it to end. 3 Phones are also expensive, I come across so many cheap nice phones everyday but I cant buy them because I'm with 3. I can only buy a Phone provided by 3, or my sim card wont work in it.

surely the 3 sim works in any 3g phone?

muffin247;6469137

surely the 3 sim works in any 3g phone?

yeh they do

I bought a phone from carphone warehouse with 3 network. After a week I came to know that 3 gives discount for NHS staff. When I asked 3 customer service they told me that I have to get a code from the carphone warehouse. When I went to them they said they do not apply the discount there but your network provider/billing agent has to provide the discount.

When contacting 3 they told me to cancel the contract and take a new contract with 3 directly which the carphone warehouse will not allow even though it is less than 14 days.

Any one had faced this problem before? Please advise me the course of action left for me?

Capto

Wow first post resurrects old thread
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?2399
      2. hOW SHOCKED WERE YOU AT THE GLASGOW FRUIT MARKET CONFLAGRATION??1111
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764160
      4. Sad news about Barcelona24101

See more discussions