£3 off Voucher for Splinter Cell Conviction on Xbox 360. For Sainsbury

7 replies
Found 15th Apr 2010
Got another off these game vouchers. Handy if you work there to combine it with youre staff discount. Will post to whoever pms first. Valid until 13/05/10. To be used at Sainsbury instore.

7 Comments

you have a pm

Original Poster

hankdesign;8370687

you have a pm

replied. code gone. thanks.

Banned

Is this a nectar voucher? You know it only works with the nectar card used to get the voucher in the first place?

vibeone;8372272

Is this a nectar voucher? You know it only works with the nectar card … Is this a nectar voucher? You know it only works with the nectar card used to get the voucher in the first place?

It's not a nectar voucher. The self scan tills spit them out at the same time as your receipt, I get them and I don't use reward cards. I usually ignore them as Sainsburys are a country mile away from being the cheapest retailer for games (voucher included) but hadn't considered that you could use them with staff discount if you work there... though if you work there you could help yourself to these all day i guess?

Banned

Flodd;8372420

It's not a nectar voucher. The self scan tills spit them out at the same … It's not a nectar voucher. The self scan tills spit them out at the same time as your receipt, I get them and I don't use reward cards. I usually ignore them as Sainsburys are a country mile away from being the cheapest retailer for games (voucher included) but hadn't considered that you could use them with staff discount if you work there... though if you work there you could help yourself to these all day i guess?

Interesting.

Thats the machine I mean. But just be coincidence I only get them when I use my nectar card.

Original Poster

Flodd;8372420

It's not a nectar voucher. The self scan tills spit them out at the same … It's not a nectar voucher. The self scan tills spit them out at the same time as your receipt, I get them and I don't use reward cards. I usually ignore them as Sainsburys are a country mile away from being the cheapest retailer for games (voucher included) but hadn't considered that you could use them with staff discount if you work there... though if you work there you could help yourself to these all day i guess?

Do you mean the games or the vouchers? The vouchers are random I think. They probably have it on the system that I picked up MW2 for £26, and keep giving me these when I go in!

I only get these when I pay with a nectar card, never when I cant be bothered. I got this one last time I was in as well.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Switch from BT to BT same property different person631
    2. Home CCTV system advice.22
    3. Christmas presents48
    4. Advice on claiming from Salford Council pot hole damage44

See more discussions