Found 19th May 2009
Before I try the quality customer service at 3. Does anyone know whether 3 will let me transfer my credit over to another SIM card as I've lost my original one. Normally wouldn't be that bothered, however there's over £20 on it at the moment

1. Misc
  2. PAYG
  3. Sim
6 Comments

yeah they should do, they will just issue you a new sim with the same number if you tell them, although I think they charge about £5 for the replacement sim card.

Mike..

Original Poster

MikeBeaver;5259710

yeah they should do, they will just issue you a new sim with the same … yeah they should do, they will just issue you a new sim with the same number if you tell them, although I think they charge about £5 for the replacement sim card.Mike..

Do I have to deal with their call centre of can I go into a 3 store?

Tillboy;5259717

Thanks :thumbsup:Do I have to deal with their call centre of can I go … Thanks :thumbsup:Do I have to deal with their call centre of can I go into a 3 store?

I done the same with Vodafone and I had to phone them rather than doing it in store.

Tillboy;5259717

Thanks :thumbsup:Do I have to deal with their call centre of can I go … Thanks :thumbsup:Do I have to deal with their call centre of can I go into a 3 store?

Just give them a call mate, should be able to find a cheap (if not free) number on [url]www.saynoto0870.com[/url]
When I had to get my PAYG sim replaced, they blocked the phone for me and cancelled the sim, they sent me a new sim and just took the £5 out of the credit, when I managed to lose my contract phone, they done the same, except they added a fiver to my bill that month.

Mike..

Original Poster

Thanks for all your help, spoke to a nice gentleman at 3 last night and he's sending me a new SIM card and transferred everything only :thumbsup:

Tip top, glad to have helped mate :thumbsup:

Mike..
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. amazon echo idiots guide45
    2. Whey protien625
    3. Bean to cup machine66
    4. eBay query1018

See more discussions