Groups

3 PAYG Top Up - advice needed

I recently went for the deal here on HUKD for the £39.99 3 Huawei U7510 at Argos.

I topped up £10 and managed to get the freebies as per the 3 PAYG tariff (150MB internet, 300 txts, free 3 to 3 calls).

Over the festive period I have used up all the internet and the £8.56 of the cash credit. I topped up a further £10 but all 3 has given me is the £10 cash credit with no entitlements. When I check my 3 Pay balance info on the My3 page it shows the free allowances as per the 1st top up ... (i.e. the free 3 to 3 calls expiring on 24 Mar 10 and the 200+ 'free' txt messages I have left.

I thought that each top up extends the allowances .... just wondering whether anyone else had the same issues and how they resolved them ... I understand that CS is a nighmare!

Thank You

2 Comments

I though that was the allowance for the month, not per topup??

I could be wrong, but if it is per month topping up again won't have any effect...

i thought you get the free stuff lasting 3 months every time you add a top up. about to get this for the daughter as seemed a good deal so if you find out anything different can you post it here? cheers.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Does anyone have a Sky voucher code that they wont use?56
      2. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4671409
      3. word association Game74044564
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17876391

See more discussions