Groups

3 people needed for ODST Vidmasters!

I'm needing the Endure and Deja Vu Vidmasters from ODST and the Annual Vidmaster from Halo 3. Looking for three people to party up and give it a go. If your up for it, message me on here or through the 360 and we can sort something out.
    Cheers
    Xbox Live Gamer Tag - Shakey Mic

7 Comments

I'll be up for the challenge although probably not till saturday night unfortunately as I ain't 'got' the game yet and I'm out tomorrow evening

Banned

try xbox360achievements.org forums. They have a thread, just for buddying up.

Original Poster

autolesbona;6514045

I'll be up for the challenge although probably not till saturday night … I'll be up for the challenge although probably not till saturday night unfortunately as I ain't 'got' the game yet and I'm out tomorrow evening

No problem. Just let me know when your going on for def and we'll sort something out. Just need two more people!

if I'm around Saturday evening and i'm not up to anything I'll PM you. The horde equivalent gametype looks pretty epic. Can't wait to give that a go

Might be up for the ODST ones, have no interest in Annual (selfish i know, but i hated that achievement).
    Should be availible Saturday 18:00 til however long it takes (probably close to 4 hours!)

Original Poster

What's everyone's gamertags? Send me a friends request so we can sort something out. Saturday should be OK for me to.

Gamertag - Shakey Mic

Gamertag is my username :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846296
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …197535
      3. Your dream gaming set up?1846
      4. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523422

See more discussions