3 People to Alton Towers

Found 30th May
I'm aware of the buy one get one free
But what is the best option to get three people into Alton Towers?
I think you can prebook for 34% off which may be an option I suppose?
Community Updates
AskTheme Park
12 Comments
Bottles of carex handwash currently have 1/2 price entry vouchers on them.
I bought a bottle of chocolate orange handwash and used that
Anyone got a spare of the above?
Carex is only a £1
Have you tried looking on a certain auction site? People are selling their free Sun tickets.
Would you go again this season, given the opportunity?

If so, pay full price for a day ticket each, and return as many times as you like all year.

Otherwise... I'll PM you!
I went last month during school term time.

Was moderately busy, but I don't think I could ever go during half term unless I had Fast Track.

Even when I went, which wasn't considered too busy, the queues for both Galactica and The Wicker Man were horrendous. Especially Galactica. Think it was an hour and a half, with The Wicker Man an hour and a quarter.

I'd definitely go again, but when I do I'd definitely get Fast Track, even during term time.

The queues for Nemesis were very small, though. Could literally almost just walk on. Similar story with Oblivion. Rita was around half an hour, Thirteen around 15 minutes, The Smiler around 45 minutes.
they run the rides at reduced capacity so the ques build up so people buy fast track tickets
miikeyblue1 h, 29 m ago

Would you go again this season, given the opportunity?If so, pay full …Would you go again this season, given the opportunity?If so, pay full price for a day ticket each, and return as many times as you like all year.Otherwise... I'll PM you!

I was looking at that, but if you check the small print, you can't go in the summer holidays and some other weeks and weekends.
you can always take a 241 and buddy up with another single saddo when you get there.
EBay is an option. I usually find them cheaper than half price if during school time. I end up buying extra and flogging them to cover my ticket and food.
Awesomeness-in-your-mouth1 h, 43 m ago

EBay is an option. I usually find them cheaper than half price if during …EBay is an option. I usually find them cheaper than half price if during school time. I end up buying extra and flogging them to cover my ticket and food.

Best shout, got them a lot cheaper than half price or 2 for 1

Thanks, great advice.
Chiptivo8 m ago

Best shout, got them a lot cheaper than half price or 2 for 1Thanks, great …Best shout, got them a lot cheaper than half price or 2 for 1Thanks, great advice.

Lol. That's exactly what I meant by 'a certain auction site'
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions