Found 2nd May 2010
My sons contract runs out on June 1. I phoned up 3, to upgrade his phone and they offered him a Sony Ericsson T715 or C903 or a Nokia E63. Would i get a better deal by phoning up retentions rather than customer services?

ATM, i am payint £10pm for 500 mins or texts, 300 3-3 calls + 3000 3-3 calls (me, his dad & nan are all on 3 so the 3-3 mins come in handy.)

5 Comments

reckon retentions would only work when the contract is up and you ask them for the PAC then they'll offer you something to stay - but then why not try another provider anyway?
what phone is he after???

just requested my PAC for three of these accounts
offered me a desire(which i was gonna pay for then phoned and changed there minds)
not happy with them ,even tho i was happy with the service.
will keep my eye out for deals keep away from these scammers

candi;8508272

just requested my PAC for three of these accounts offered me a … just requested my PAC for three of these accounts offered me a desire(which i was gonna pay for then phoned and changed there minds)not happy with them ,even tho i was happy with the service.will keep my eye out for deals keep away from these scammers

If they have changed their minds just request a pac and leave it with them. You will get a call back tommorow. They tried it with me too:thumbsup:

Original Poster

He decided to go with the SE C903, but i forgot to ask about the unlimited internet....

Just ring them back. They will give you the Internet add on.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Best watches under £500?33
    2. I just found out that I have been paying £65 p/m to sky for tv/broadband/la…66
    3. Looking for Cineworld 2d voucher22
    4. dakine backpacks44

See more discussions