3 Quick DS casing question

My son's DS top screen is floppy and it won't stand at an angle that suits his play game, it just goes flat. If I change the casing would it solve this problem? If so where is the cheapest place to buy a good quality one? If not what can be done about it?

Many Thanks

6 Comments

ds lites have a soft spot on the hinges and yes replacing it would solve the problem as the "power arm" is only on 1 side (the right i think) go to [url]www.dealextreme.com[/url] and type ds lite replacement housing i bought mine for £9 and it arrived in 7 days took 30-40 mins to do (as i have done it before) and i think they actually provide the tri-wing screw driver

also if your not sure on fitting the new case i will refit it free of charge if you can pay postage costs both ways

was a tricky job to do but not unacheiveable lol and there is a vid on how to do it on youtube, the cases off deal extreme are brill strudly and come in loads of great colours for the kids!

Original Poster

Excellent thank you for the offer and the info. Will see how it goes, hopefully wont need to take it up! :thumbsup:

gbatemp.net/ind…240
that link should give you some advice about this, i was going to try it and am not too cack handed but decided to stay away as not as simple as it seems.

Original Poster

thanks! given u some rep!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764027
    2. Any PS4 News Here29213602
    3. jeremy hunt £44.000 for a new bathroom ??1413
    4. PS4 Beta Software Version 511

See more discussions