Found 16th May 2009
Should I be able to receive Skype calls through 3 or only place them? Having a play I can call my PC from my mobile through Skype no problems, however if I try and call the other way I get about 4 rings then voicemail, nothing appears on the phone at all????

Am totally lost

1. Misc
  2. Skype
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Skype
7 Comments

receive and make calls through skype app through three mobiles if you use a three sim..

Have you got the skype app running?

Original Poster

squadonline;5234161

receive and make calls through skype app through three mobiles if you use … receive and make calls through skype app through three mobiles if you use a three sim..

Thats what I thought, I've dowloaded and installed the Skype App on my W910, it signs into Skype fine and can make outgoing calls to Skype contacts no problems, just can't receive skype calls:x

Original Poster

jtx;5234181

Have you got the skype app running?

Yup, (and checked, double checked etc.)

has your friends on skype accepted you as a skype friend. I was able to see on my phone who was online and call them but had to send like a friend request to them and get them to accept me before I could receive a call from them. hope that makes some sort of sense to you.

Original Poster

JAYKAY72;5234903

has your friends on skype accepted you as a skype friend. I was able to … has your friends on skype accepted you as a skype friend. I was able to see on my phone who was online and call them but had to send like a friend request to them and get them to accept me before I could receive a call from them. hope that makes some sort of sense to you.

Yes all fine, the friend is me :whistling:

I think it might just be a coverage problem (surprisingly with 3 ;-) )

Does the incoming Skype call come as a "voice" call just like outgoing or does it use VOIP?

Tillboy;5234186

Thats what I thought, I've dowloaded and installed the Skype App on my … Thats what I thought, I've dowloaded and installed the Skype App on my W910, it signs into Skype fine and can make outgoing calls to Skype contacts no problems, just can't receive skype calls:x

three customer service aint gonna b any use for u or any1 .. :P
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Swimming goggles for 3 year old11
    2. Parkopedia, can the info be trusted22
    3. What is gearbest like on warranty?78
    4. Whatsup number, confused33

See more discussions