Groups

3 Things that REALLY annoy me

This is (preferably) going to be a collection of 3 (at least 3, More if you cant choose 3) things people get VERY annoyed about. It can be ANYTHING, based on any topic, past or present. Only rule is (to keep it short & sweet) write each thing you find annoying in no more than 10 words, or use a pic

125 Comments

I can think of 3 people who really annoy me?

Original Poster

deeky

I can think of 3 people who really annoy me?

Sorry, People don't count! Please leave

Actually, they do count, as long as they are known. Example; second pic in my first post
    Edited by: "A1512" 22nd Jul 2014

Aiden1512

Sorry, People don't count! Please leave

I won't mention the other 2 then

1. people that start games but cant stick to their own rules
    2. people that dont vet their own pics
    3. people that ban people from games!

edit: now people are allowed?! backs up point 1!

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m26nvnNG5o1qkk10ro1_500.jpg
    Edited by: "brilly" 22nd Jul 2014

I can think of 1 person who is going to get in trouble for avoiding the swear filter....

mod

Aiden1512, I've deleted your opening comment as it contains language I wouldn't want my mother to hear

The new Apple ad with the awful song really **** me off at the moment because the song is dreadful.

People who constantly talk about the weather really annoy me, and there seems to be no stopping them. They either moan about the rain or moan about the heat, or go on about how much sun or rain we are getting!

People who are late.

Original Poster

andywedge

Aiden1512, I've deleted your opening comment as it contains language I … Aiden1512, I've deleted your opening comment as it contains language I wouldn't want my mother to hear

What?

Aiden1512

What?

Your image contained a swear word.

Naughty

Original Poster

RossD89

Your image contained a swear word. Naughty

Oh Ok, I shall try again

deeky

I won't mention the other 2 then

pff ok ok I gets the message
    I'm leaving

The rain
    The heat
    The sun or rain we are getting

Original Poster

thewongwing101

The rainThe heatThe sun or rain we are getting

So basically the weather?

Parking half on half off the pavement. Reclaim the pavement.

People who set their own house alarm off, when they are in the house. eh.

People with anti aircraft missiles, who lend them to the naughty neighbours.

Aiden1512

So basically the weather?

Its a Joke mate
    will have to have a think to pick just three

thewongwing101

The rainThe heatThe sun or rain we are getting

http://cdnimg.visualizeus.com/thumbs/ac/53/angermanagement-ac530fde75d8e7afb94d12ef5160c1de_h.jpg

Original Poster

thewongwing101

Its a Joke mate :)will have to have a think to pick just three

Yes, I got that it was a joke
    Also feel free to list more than 3 if you like - I hear its like therapy to share the things that annoy you

Original Poster

RossD89

Brilliant X)

1. Food that claims to be spicy and isn't.

2. Being asked if I'm a professional dog walker while walking my dog. (Seriously...what?)

3. Rainbows.

Original Poster

biddilybah

1. Food that claims to be spicy and isn't.2. Being asked if I'm a … 1. Food that claims to be spicy and isn't.2. Being asked if I'm a professional dog walker while walking my dog. (Seriously...what?)3. Rainbows.

`

People actually ask you that? Where the hell do you live?
    Also rainbows? Care to elaborate?

Aiden1512

`People actually ask you that? Where the hell do you live?Also rainbows? … `People actually ask you that? Where the hell do you live?Also rainbows? Care to elaborate?

Yep. Get asked it all the time. I don't even own a big dog. It's a bloody pug. I live in a village in the Midlands.

As for Rainbows...Well, you know. They just march in, crawl up your leg, start biting the inside of your ***, and then you're like...'GET OUT OF MY *** YOU STUPID RAINBOW! (Think I watch too much South Park...oO )

Edited by: "Biddy2" 22nd Jul 2014

Competitions on Hot United Kingdom "DEALS" (_;)

Original Poster

biddilybah

Yep. Get asked it all the time. I don't even own a big dog. It's a bloody … Yep. Get asked it all the time. I don't even own a big dog. It's a bloody pug. I live in a village in the Midlands, outside Nottingham.As for Rainbows...Well, you know. They just march in, crawl up your leg, start biting the inside of your ***, and then you're like...'GET OUT OF MY *** YOU STUPID RAINBOW!

Aaw I would love a pug, My partner wont let me have one - Funnily enough though when walking my dog people usually cross the road, (He's a Doug De Bordeaux) even though i'm only small and usually have my 3 year old son with me, and that annoys me.

rogparki

You keep waffling on about competitions on a 'DEALS' website what about vouchers? misc? freebies? They are not 'DEALS' but all belong to the site.

If you are interested in just the deals then only click in the deals tab, not that hard.

1 Intolerance
    2 Greed
    3 Thoughtlessness
    Another thread for this here
    hotukdeals.com/mis…396
    I agree with you about the self-service checkouts
    and parking on the pavement really gets my goat
    and missing it when someone posts something naughty guess that's another three

Edited by: "Wongy110" 22nd Jul 2014

1. US tech company execs who stride around a huge stage arms outstretched doing poor impressions of Steve Jobs for any new product launch, no matter how trivial.

2. Always finding the message on bottles telling me where the use by date is printed (lid, base etc) before I actually find the use by date.

3. The terrible attempts at humour used as opening lines to 'put you at your ease' by doorstep salesmen.

Aiden1512

Aaw I would love a pug, My partner wont let me have one - Funnily enough … Aaw I would love a pug, My partner wont let me have one - Funnily enough though when walking my dog people usually cross the road, (He's a Doug De Bordeaux) even though i'm only small and usually have my 3 year old son with me, and that annoys me.

Why won't your partner let you have one? They're amazing little dogs. Really loyal, friendly and funny too. They just want to be with you all the time.

I used to have a Rottweiler. People used to make comments to me about how I shouldn't own a dog like that and they'd cross the road too. Laughable thing is, she was scared of her own shadow and didn't have a nasty bone in her body. People read the papers and assume they're all nasty, which is a shame.

thewongwing101

1 Intolerance2 Greed3 ThoughtlessnessAnother thread for this … 1 Intolerance2 Greed3 ThoughtlessnessAnother thread for this herehttp://www.hotukdeals.com/misc/what-bugs-most-1680396I agree with you about the self-service checkoutsand parking on the pavement really gets my goat :(and missing it when someone posts something naughty guess that's another three

No that's another two as you said that parking on the pavement annoys your goat. X)

Original Poster

biddilybah

Why won't your partner let you have one? They're amazing little dogs. … Why won't your partner let you have one? They're amazing little dogs. Really loyal, friendly and funny too. They just want to be with you all the time. I used to have a Rottweiler. People used to make comments to me about how I shouldn't own a dog like that and they'd cross the road too. Laughable thing is, she was scared of her own shadow and didn't have a nasty bone in her body. People read the papers and assume they're all nasty, which is a shame.

The reason being is our dog already takes up so much of our time & space, and with work, and children its just too much. I agree with you about peoples opinions on big dogs. My boy is so gentle its almost unreal, Any dog has the potential to be nasty, just depends on how they are trained.

JackRH1

You keep waffling on about competitions on a 'DEALS' website what about … You keep waffling on about competitions on a 'DEALS' website what about vouchers? misc? freebies? They are not 'DEALS' but all belong to the site.If you are interested in just the deals then only click in the deals tab, not that hard.

But I like MISC -too (this one ) and ASK as well as DEALS - anything else you thought was smart you wish you hadn't posted ?

Original Poster

Oh ive got another, people who say "aks" instead of "ask"

rogparki

You should make a thread about it and put it in an incorrect section of the site.... For irony....
    Edited by: "RossD89" 23rd Jul 2014

spitting has to be #1 it's absolutely disgusting.
    scratty people where shouting is their main form of communication.
    any type of smalltalk, like the weather or a salesperson pretending to be your friend.

& Rainbows...you wouldn't believe the amount of time i've wasted in fields looking for pots of gold

Aiden1512

The reason being is our dog already takes up so much of our time & space, … The reason being is our dog already takes up so much of our time & space, and with work, and children its just too much. I agree with you about peoples opinions on big dogs. My boy is so gentle its almost unreal, Any dog has the potential to be nasty, just depends on how they are trained.

Your partner is probably right then as pugs do take alot of your time.

Agreed. If they're trained well, fed well and know who is boss, you don't usually have any problems.

mayfair11

Wongwing has this thing with the weather See this thread

Awesome thread

Original Poster

DarkEnergy2012

spitting has to be #1 it's absolutely disgusting.scratty people where … spitting has to be #1 it's absolutely disgusting.scratty people where shouting is their main form of communication.any type of smalltalk, like the weather or a salesperson pretending to be your friend.& Rainbows...you wouldn't believe the amount of time i've wasted in fields looking for pots of gold

Now Now, no need to discriminate our beloved salesmen, They are just doing their job

DarkEnergy2012

spitting has to be #1 it's absolutely disgusting.scratty people where … spitting has to be #1 it's absolutely disgusting.scratty people where shouting is their main form of communication.any type of smalltalk, like the weather or a salesperson pretending to be your friend.& Rainbows...you wouldn't believe the amount of time i've wasted in fields looking for pots of gold

At least you managed to get close enough to a rainbow, to look for gold! They keep moving away when I walk towards them. oO

RossD89

You should make a thread about it and put it in an incorrect section of … You should make a thread about it and put it in an incorrect section of the site.... For irony....

I thought asked a question " Surely its time to spin off from HUKD namely HUKComps ? It was a question - my apologies if its a difficult question for you - but surely a question belongs in "ASK" . Or should I put it in Competitions to ensure it gets Hot ?

Original Poster

biddilybah

Your partner is probably right then as pugs do take alot of your time. Your partner is probably right then as pugs do take alot of your time. Agreed. If they're trained well, fed well and know who is boss, you don't usually have any problems.

Plus he's already costing us a fortune i insurance and the amount of food he eats. My God you wouldn't believe how much he intakes everyday, Although it has gotten a little better since putting him on a BARF diet
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. One thing you've forgotten12
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047182
      3. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4691423
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767453

See more discussions