Found 14th Oct 2008
I got a skype phone today (first model) courtesy of RedIron and topped up £10 (skype works btw Red)

Whats the TV Addon like?

It's £2 for 'Unlimited' TV during the month - what can you watch? whats the quality like etc?

1. Misc
  2. TV
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. TV
9 Comments

Good good

Glad it's all OK for you :thumbsup:

I have no idea about what you can actually watch on the TV though

Original Poster

It is! Thanks!

Im tempted to just take the plunge, it's only £2, i probably wont use the credit anyway

t0mm;3194061

It is! Thanks!Im tempted to just take the plunge, it's only £2, i … It is! Thanks!Im tempted to just take the plunge, it's only £2, i probably wont use the credit anyway

I've had a quick google, I can't find much on it but there's a bit about 3's mobile tv here;

three.co.uk/per…omp

Original Poster

aye, paid it but its asking for 49p for 24 hour tv or £5 for the month - just thinking which one id want. might just try it first for 24hr.

It was pretty rubbish when I was on Three, the programs were like 5 - 10 minute long and the quality was really poor, go for the 24 hours and see if you like it, it was also difficult getting rid of it as well as I had to phone them and they tried to hard sell me the rest of the add ons...

its not great quality cos of the screen size etc, and dont think theres hardly any live tv (if any) think its 1hr or so of programs for each channel and they are played over on a loop.

Original Poster

aye i realsied the £2 is an addon for about 5 channels, quality seems ok for the size i guess, i wont be buying it again though cause its not live! although i didnt actually expect it.

Banned

Yeah I agree, the quality is rubbish, and you have to be in a fantastic reception area to get the streaming rate required.

Original Poster

Foosball Chum;3194276

Yeah I agree, the quality is rubbish, and you have to be in a fantastic … Yeah I agree, the quality is rubbish, and you have to be in a fantastic reception area to get the streaming rate required.

suprisingly i havent budged off the most amounts of bars yet
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. US GrandPrix Razzmatazz56
    2. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…56119
    3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428314659
    4. word association Game74244933

See more discussions