3 UK Network Data Outage - Get FREE £5 Compensation

Found 25th Jul 2012
If you're on the Three network for the past 2 weeks, some would have noticed a UK wide data outage which happened at least 4 times on my count.
They've finally sent me a text message to say this has been resolved. I've called them up on 333 to see what compensation they were offering and they gave me £5 credit on my next bill.

Agent was very good,

Not as good as the 10% off and £10 voucher from O2, but that was a complete outage (calls, sms and data).

Good luck
Community Updates
5 Comments
Moved to misc - Thanks
Gotta be worth a try
Will try this later... cheers.

Not as good as the £10 from O2, but that was a complete outage (calls, … Not as good as the £10 from O2, but that was a complete outage (calls, sms and data).

O2's is 10% off your tariff in Seps bill for pay monthly, or 10% extra on your top up for pay monthly

The £10 is to spend in O2 stores which as we know are always overpriced on accessories etc.
Had the same thing happen a couple of months back with three as the local mast near my work was taken down for maintanence so I was lucky if I got one bar to make a call so between 8am-5pm couldn't realise use my phone.

I contacted three and without asking they said they would deduct £5 from my bill but as it continued I think I received £10 one month then £5 the month after due to the fact they kept having to take the mast down
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions