3 Unlocking Phones

Anyone had any luck?

My Nokia 6280 can only be unlocked through 3 AFAIK, they are being really fussy. I hung up on them before after they told me I needed to renew my current contract (Nokia E65) to unlock my old PAYG 3 phone (Nokia 6280)!

8 Comments

Localish "expensive" mobile unlocker did my 6680, locked to three for £3.

]gsm-support.co.uk

Original Poster

Ah, it looks like it can be unlocked then. Thanks.

mt-pro can unlock this, but it costs abut £3k to buy

I have had a good bit og luck with this site before: trycktill.com/eng…asp

dmccabe

I have had a good bit og luck with this site before: … I have had a good bit og luck with this site before: http://www.trycktill.com/eng/unlock_swe.asp

that will only work with DCT3/4 nokias, not BB5 (baseband5) nokias such as the nseries, 6233, 6280 ect

gaming_guy

that will only work with DCT3/4 nokias, not BB5 (baseband5) nokias such … that will only work with DCT3/4 nokias, not BB5 (baseband5) nokias such as the nseries, 6233, 6280 ect

try ]this one for BB5

gaming_guy

mt-pro can unlock this, but it costs abut £3k to buy

Moved on from there, BB5Box is about £350 and it will do the 6280. Still tricky to do, as a lot of the BB% are testpoint and require a microscope to do it

Most decent phone shops/market stalls are starting to have this equipment as the price has fallen. A decent local shop should be able to do it for you, but it'll be about £20 because the phone needs to be dismantled.

Road_Hog

Moved on from there, BB5Box is about £350 and it will do the 6280. Still … Moved on from there, BB5Box is about £350 and it will do the 6280. Still tricky to do, as a lot of the BB% are testpoint and require a microscope to do itMost decent phone shops/market stalls are starting to have this equipment as the price has fallen. A decent local shop should be able to do it for you, but it'll be about £20 because the phone needs to be dismantled.

thanks for that Road_Hog.

also that bb5 unlocker thats been posted a few posts above won't work with the 6280
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…44
    2. Weekly game codes giveaway 183722
    3. How much would you pay for this chair?1214
    4. GOT Leaks again614

See more discussions