Expired

3 UV Codes Available *ALL GONE

Found 27th Apr
Hi there,

I have 3 UV codes available. I won't be using them and wouldn't want them to go to waste. Contributing members only please. I will pick a name at random if there is interest. One per person.

Thanks

Expiry dates:

Jupiter Ascending - 29/06/2018
Suicide Squad - 31/12/2019
Taken 3 - 31/12/2018
Community Updates
Misc
8 Comments
Thanks for doing this! Assuming that you're looking to limit it to one code per person, I'd be very happy with Taken 3.

...and if you're not planning to limit it, I'd give a good home to any or all of them.
Edited by: "Illusionary" 27th Apr
deleted1315437
Illusionary8 m ago

Thanks for doing this! Assuming that you're looking to limit it to one …Thanks for doing this! Assuming that you're looking to limit it to one code per person, I'd be very happy with Taken 3. ...and if you're not planning to limit it, I'd give a good home to any or all of them.

Haha let's see what happens. But thanks for the reminder, I have updated the description.
Suicide squad would be highly appreciated, but would be more than happy with any.
Thank you very much.
Hi if Jupiter Ascending is still available,I’d very much appreciate it! Thank you.
Hi, I would be interested in Jupiter Ascending too. Many thanks for your kind generousity.
I'd like to be put in for Suicide Squad please
Suicide Squad please. Thank you for your generosity!
deleted1315437
luvclub9 m ago

Suicide Squad please. Thank you for your generosity!

Sorry all gone now.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions