Groups

3 week old baby assaulted

POLICE have arrested the parents and grandparents of a baby admitted to hospital with serious but unexplained injuries.

It is understood the three-week-old boy had a cracked skull, broken collarbone and bruised spine when he was taken into Arrowe Park hospital on Sunday by his parents.

The little boy was immediately admitted to intensive care.

He was transferred from Arrowe Park to the Royal Manchester Childrens Hospital on Sunday where he was today said to be in a critical but stable condition.

-----------------

A 20-YEAR-OLD man was remanded in custody by Wirral Magistrates charged with commiting grievous bodily harm to a three-week-old baby.

Dean Carl Hodkinson, of no fixed address, was charged with assault on a baby boy from Wallasey.

Hodkinson will be bought to Liverpool Crown Court on September 4.

18 Comments

The World has gone mad. What parents could do such a thing to a 3 week old baby. Makes me mad for the people who cannot have kids..

I have said it before and I will say it again, there should be some kind of Psychometric test in order to breed. Nothing too taxing, but just enough to erradicate the pond life in our society. :x

Its crazy when you think you have to go through background checks and all kinds of paperwork to adopt, but to slip some lowlife bimbo a length and allow her to concieve requires only the ability and loose change to walk into londis and get a 3ltr bottle of white lightning.

Grrrr rant over

Agreed. Everyone should have to pass a test and prove they can hold down a job before they're allowed to have kids.

All those dole-bludgers raising chav armies really raise my hackles.

Totally agree. Me and the Mrs say exactly the same thing when we are driving around and see parents letting children who can barely walk wander off in front of them next to the busy roads!

Banned

donnydude;2785219

Totally agree. Me and the Mrs say exactly the same thing when we are … Totally agree. Me and the Mrs say exactly the same thing when we are driving around and see parents letting children who can barely walk wander off in front of them next to the busy roads!

that is a pet hate of mine too,and then they look at you as if [SIZE="3"]you[/SIZE] should,nt be there(on the road)

scum!

This is clearly a sensitive issue.

Police were informed and officers arrested the baby’s 20-year-old father a … Police were informed and officers arrested the baby’s 20-year-old father and 18-year-old mother, from Wallasey, at the hospital.They also arrested his grandparents, aged 34 and 35.

Holy ****!

All males should be steralised at birth and not allowed to re-produce until they can provide evidence they are mentally, financially and physically able to care for children. Bloody annoys me the scum that have kids and dont look after them!

Original Poster

MANJ_007;2785719

All males should be steralised at birth and not allowed to re-produce … All males should be steralised at birth and not allowed to re-produce until they can provide evidence they are mentally, financially and physically able to care for children. Bloody annoys me the scum that have kids and dont look after them!

I don't agree, in some case, yes, it may help, but not others my mum got pregnant, they got married in the February and i was born in the June. 22 years on they are still together, with 3 other kids, the latest being Jan this year.

I am not even going to get started with this! £$%^&*!"£?%$£%£?"*&

things like this really upset me i hope that the child never goes back into that family
    cant see how someone could do that to a 3 week old baby, society saddends me sometimes.....

[Police were informed and officers arrested the baby’s 20-year-old father … [Police were informed and officers arrested the baby’s 20-year-old father and 18-year-old mother, from Wallasey, at the hospital.They also arrested his grandparents, aged 34 and 35.

dxx;2785358

Holy ****!

Thats about right!!!! Yikes!

kemo;2784901

The World has gone mad. What parents could do such a thing to a 3 week … The World has gone mad. What parents could do such a thing to a 3 week old baby. Makes me mad for the people who cannot have kids..

Exactly some people see a child as a right and on occasion a meal ticket

MANJ_007;2785719

All males should be steralised at birth and not allowed to re-produce … All males should be steralised at birth and not allowed to re-produce until they can provide evidence they are mentally, financially and physically able to care for children. Bloody annoys me the scum that have kids and dont look after them!

By far the most pathetic comment i've read on the internet

It is our human rights to have kids when we want but you want to take that right away from people? We do have a system in this country that works already.

As with every system people slip though the net but that is unavoidable. I find it very funny that you stereotype people into categories which you think should have children. You should look up statistics on child abuse I think you'll find that most people who commit it are financially well off, physically able and have no signs of mental disabilities. More often than not it is those who neglect their children as well as they choose to put a career in front of the children they have.

As for the OP innocent until proven guilty and all that, lets not make any judgments until then as if found innocent the bloke would be full within his rights to sue anyone who has made slanderous comments against him.

RedIron;2787015

By far the most pathetic comment i've read on the internetIt is our human … By far the most pathetic comment i've read on the internetIt is our human rights to have kids when we want but you want to take that right away from people? We do have a system in this country that works already.As with every system people slip though the net but that is unavoidable. I find it very funny that you stereotype people into categories which you think should have children. You should look up statistics on child abuse I think you'll find that most people who commit it are financially well off, physically able and have no signs of mental disabilities. More often than not it is those who neglect their children as well as they choose to put a career in front of the children they have.As for the OP innocent until proven guilty and all that, lets not make any judgments until then as if found innocent the bloke would be full within his rights to sue anyone who has made slanderous comments against him.

my comments were generally about having kids, not specifically abusing kids. Look around you and c how many scrubber children there about that arent cared for properly - those are the people my comments were aimed at!

holly thats sick! omg! omg! im in shock.... thats just .... im lost for words....
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Whoops SNP...Grenfell style cladding all over Glasgow711
      2. Microsoft approve Hyperkin's remake of the OG Xbox controller34
      3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2151
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767360

See more discussions