Expired

3 x Google Home Minis to be won @ HotUKDeals

Found 16th Apr
What better way to start off a Monday then having a fresh new competition for you lovely lot!

What's up for grabs? Only THREE Google Home Minis! With multiple ways to enter, you have a better chance than ever of getting your hands on one of these bad boys!

2926547.jpg

How do I enter?

Simple! Head on over to the comp page HERE and follow the instructions. Remember, the more ways you enter the better chance you have of being successful

Competition ends 30th April.
Community Updates
Competitions
Top comments
Good luck everyone this would be a lovely late birthday present (its my birthday today)!
21 Comments
The bot works great and is very useful I’ll be using this a lot.
On another note no matter how long I use it I go back to the competition message and it tells me to use the bot for 3 seconds and won’t let me enter I’ve no idea if it’s me doing something wrong.

Edit: it worked when I followed the link above but it wouldn’t in the telegram app
Edited by: "marra" 16th Apr
Good luck everyone this would be a lovely late birthday present (its my birthday today)!
Great Prize. Good Luck everyone.
Mechtup6 h, 49 m ago

Good luck everyone this would be a lovely late birthday present (its …Good luck everyone this would be a lovely late birthday present (its my birthday today)!

Happy Birthday Metchup.
shabbird16 m ago

Happy Birthday Metchup.

Thanks! I’m one of the youngest “regulars” on HUKD- I turned 18 today!
Mechtup4 m ago

Thanks! I’m one of the youngest “regulars” on HUKD- I turned 18 today!

wow a very special birthday.

33647801-lrEhR.jpg
shabbird2 m ago

wow a very special birthday. [Image]

I thought I didn’t like birthdays much anymore after I felt my 17th was like a normal day (but maybe that was because Easter was the same day?) but I enjoyed my birthday today

A lot has happened in-between then and now, and maybe it’s just knowing that I almost didn’t get to celebrate this birthday is why I’m happier this birthday
thanks
Got my fingers crossed 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻
😁😁
Cool
Far too complicated a process. It’s taken me out of the app, loaded half a dozen pages and now wants me to login with twitter.
Too much like hard work for me, sorry OP
Yup tried a few times as I have telegram installed already. Bot works great but doesn't enter you into the competition.
Edited by: "Ment" 28th Apr
Who won?
who won?
Hey folks!

Just to update you, winners have been picked and contacted. We are just waiting for a response before announcing them, so check your emails!
@msmyth Well done winners. No winning email for me but thanks for doing this. Love HUKD competitions
and please pick me next time.
Mechtup16th Apr

Good luck everyone this would be a lovely late birthday present (its …Good luck everyone this would be a lovely late birthday present (its my birthday today)!

Happy Belated Birthday Mechtup
Hi, folks - Just to let you know, we've not had a response from 2 of the new winners - We've re-picked as there has been no response! - We will update again as soon as we have confirmation from the newly picked winners - Check your PMs!
Hey Folks!

Just to let you all know, we re-picked the winners as Neo said the other day, and have had confirmation from all 3. We will now work to get your prize out to you asap!

Congratulations to the lucky winners, and thanks to all that participated. Don't forget about our Telegram bot and channel though! We'll be serving up some deals you won't find anywhere else

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions

Top Merchants