3 x Star Wars tickets to give away (Cineworld Stevenage, 16 Dec @ 15:40)

Found 14th Dec 2017
Can't go to this so instead of letting the tickets go to waste I'd like to give them away to a fellow HUKD'er who can. Message me if interested.

3 Adult tickets for Star Wars The Last Jedi
16.12.2017 at 15.40
Cineworld Stevenage
Community Updates
  1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
9 Comments
Nice gesture =) if you got many replies I'd do it in a competition type give away, such as selecting at random number via the Internet (dice roll) and match the number to the comment number.

EG: if you get 8 comments, do a 1-8 roll then select the winner.
I’d certainly limit to people who help the site.
Original Poster
Claimed by idx11
sampath29 m ago

Claimed by idx11

Seems a worthy recipient - over 100 deals posted.
Sorry I misread the location. Please feel free to give them to someone else. Thank you though
Edited by: "idx11" 14th Dec 2017
Original Poster
As above, still available.

To be clear these are already booked tickets so will only be of use if you can make it to the specific cinema (Stevenage Cineworld) on the stated time (16.12.2017 at 15.40). The three tickets are under the same booking reference, so can't really split em either, at least not without going to the cinema and printing out physical tickets first. The reserved seats are in a decent position, somewhere in the middle of the hall.
I would like them please
Edited by: "DE4L3R" 14th Dec 2017
Thank you very much.
sampath4 h, 24 m ago

Claimed by idx11

You can now cancel tickets and get the money back and even the booking fee, if you paid with vouchers they can’t give you the voucher back but the did as a goodwill gesture for us

Can I edit my booking? For example to change a date or add/delete tickets

Cineworld is unable to alter or amend an existing booking however you can cancel your booking up to 2 hours before the performance provided you made your booking whilst logged in to your MyCineworld account. To cancel your booking simply log in to your account, then select the ‘my bookings tab’ and select the ‘cancel booking’ option at the bottom of the page.

If you did not book through MyCineworld, to cancel your booking please call our Customer Services Team on 0333 003 3444 who will also offer to refund an uncollected booking up to 2 hours before the performance start time.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants