Groups
    EXPIRED

£30 camera?

Hi all,

I'm after a digital camera for about £30, but will go up to £40. It's for my nine year old for Christmas so it has to be simple to use! I'm asking on here as basically I don't know where to look. Kelkoo is useless cos it just gives results like "Canon EOS £20 - £1700" - Yeah, great! I couldn't see anything posted recently on HUKD of around the price range I'm after. I'm near Ipswich if anyone feels like saying 'go to such'n'such shop'.

Thanks for any help

Stuart

8 Comments

Welcome to HUKD Jawloms

Check this thread

Original Poster

Thanks edi :thumbsup:

That thread only really talks about the C433 which I can't find anywhere for the price given! Cheapest I found was about £65. I could of course just be looking in the wrong places! :oops:

Jawloms

PC World instore have a few at around this price (£30)... they arn't the best camera but do the job. Can't remember the details however they should be instore.

Hi i got my 8 yr old daughter one from AVON it takes and holds 250 pictures and only cost a tenner!! its really girly though so thumbs up for your daughter obv not for a 9 yr old lad lol

HTH

I saw a black one in tescos tonight, their brand Techniq or whatever for £39.95

Currys have this basic one for £29.99 delivered...

currys.co.uk/mar…706

Quality a little better than no or own brand items. No optical zoom.

Saw this today in store at comet. 5 MP Camera with 4x DIGITAL zoom costs £39.99 ]here
    Not great but an ok price.

Morgan have some factory refurbished HP cameras in on the cheap: they look a bit better than the currys one

morgancomputers.co.uk/sho…268
    and the next one up
    morgancomputers.co.uk/sho…341

If theres a store near you, then your laughing: if not, delivery tends to be a bit steep
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Ide to sata converter56
      2. Deleting chats on Facebook Messenger1011
      3. Virgin Media - what is a good price?616
      4. GAP Insurance Recommendations22

See more discussions