Groups
    EXPIRED

£30 Cashback on Canon EOS 550D Digital SLR

It would apppear that Canon will be offering £30 cashback on the 550D. No details yet on their promotions page though: canon.co.uk/pro…spx

Also appears on warehouseexpress.com/buy…449 but the link to the cashback doesn't work yet.

*** Now official and re-posted again as a deal.***

6 Comments

supermod

Moved to misc as this is a cashback offer, thanks for posting.

The 600D is just about to be released by the time i can afford that they'll probably be another few models out.

supermod

It would apppear that Canon will be offering £30 cashback on the 550D. … It would apppear that Canon will be offering £30 cashback on the 550D. Not details yet on their promotions page though: http://www.canon.co.uk/promotions/index.aspx

It's not listed/confirmed on the canon website as yet as per the OP, and if connected to a specific 'Deal' offer rather than just cashback info then it would be fine in deals, thanks

Banned

ooh.... I wonder if I can back date my invoice and grab £30 when it is live!

can I buy a 550D from ANY store or does it have to be from a specific list of retailers? I just notice that some retailers aren't even aware this detail exists while others market it.

G
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3871508
      2. WHY CANT I JUST TYPE IN THE TEXT BOX66
      3. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?2239
      4. TEKKEN goes mobile (iOS/Andorid)48

See more discussions