Groups

30 mins then off to work i go

anyone else doing a nightshift tonight? make me feel better

52 Comments

a nightshift on my sofa with a large bottle of JD

I worked last night, and i'm doing monday night and thursday night... monday to thursday days also... if that helps xxx

choc1969;7035916

likewise-xfactor/Im a celebrity/HUKD,coffee,chocolate and ciggies-its a hard life:whistling:

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;7035920

I worked last night, and i'm doing monday night and thursday night... … I worked last night, and i'm doing monday night and thursday night... monday to thursday days also... if that helps xxx

i did lastnight, tonight then tomorrow night, then back on the day shifts from weds. off the week after though :-D

I will be keeping the country mobile early tomorrow morning:)

Original Poster

barky;7035925

likewise-xfactor/Im a celebrity/HUKD,coffee,chocolate and ciggies-its a … likewise-xfactor/Im a celebrity/HUKD,coffee,chocolate and ciggies-its a hard life:whistling:

im gonna try my best to catch a bit x factor while im there, but hard when youve got 10 residents with behavioural problems :w00t:

the old girlfriend will make me watch the x factor and the xtra factor. I think that can be considered as a night shift

Banned

choc1969;7035916

Hmmmm haven't one of them in a long time 2years to be exact lol

Did nightshift before never again, think if the peace and quiet tho,

Il guess it's a care home you work at?

donnaraine;7035934

i did lastnight, tonight then tomorrow night, then back on the day shifts … i did lastnight, tonight then tomorrow night, then back on the day shifts from weds. off the week after though :-D

it's hard work mixing the days with the nights isnt it xxxxx

Supermod

choc1969;7035916

Two nights in a row ;-)

poor you, i will think of you while i pour out this nice cold glass of........

Original Poster

choc1969;7035916

damn you choc! wanna fetch me some? i wont tell anyone :thumbsup:

barky;7035925

likewise-xfactor/Im a celebrity/HUKD,coffee,chocolate and ciggies-its a … likewise-xfactor/Im a celebrity/HUKD,coffee,chocolate and ciggies-its a hard life:whistling:

you've been framed, harry hill & then a sleep inducing film :lazy:

donnaraine;7035948

im gonna try my best to catch a bit x factor while im there, but hard … im gonna try my best to catch a bit x factor while im there, but hard when youve got 10 residents with behavioural problems :w00t:

sounds just like HUKD:whistling:

Banned

oh must be nice to have a job and be ablke to afford to feed children when there are others in this country disabled and discriminated against so they cant work

thought id get in before all the misery comes in and starts going on

yippee my lifes great and i love it:-D

Original Poster

dj_urban;7035953

Hmmmm haven't one of them in a long time 2years to be exact lolDid … Hmmmm haven't one of them in a long time 2years to be exact lolDid nightshift before never again, think if the peace and quiet tho, Il guess it's a care home you work at?

yeah, for people with neurological and learning disabilities. hope they all sleep lol

Original Poster

barky;7035975

sounds just like HUKD:whistling:

lol make it 10,000! :w00t:

CFC_Mark;7035952

the old girlfriend will make me watch the x factor and the xtra factor. I … the old girlfriend will make me watch the x factor and the xtra factor. I think that can be considered as a night shift

that could be considered torture my friend:)

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;7035956

it's hard work mixing the days with the nights isnt it xxxxx

very hard, you cant establish a sleep pattern at all and are constantly tired

donnaraine;7035995

very hard, you cant establish a sleep pattern at all and are constantly … very hard, you cant establish a sleep pattern at all and are constantly tired

tired, and headachy xxxx

plus my lil one is up by 6 whether I've slept or not the night before so sometimes I just keep going.

Least with nights you can snatch some privacy here and there xxx

Started at 6pm on until 8am tomorrow morning.

chezz2;7035989

that could be considered torture my friend:)

It'd be grounds for yet another divorce in this house :w00t:;-)

dj_urban;7035953

Hmmmm haven't one of them in a long time 2years to be exact lolDid … Hmmmm haven't one of them in a long time 2years to be exact lolDid nightshift before never again, think if the peace and quiet tho, Il guess it's a care home you work at?

Que ? :? I'm at home lol......

magicjay1986;7035957

Two nights in a row ;-)

Hard week at work, plus my last weekend in until the NY :w00t:

Original Poster

hunchback;7036009

Started at 6pm on until 8am tomorrow morning.

nasty. im on 8-8

donnaraine;7035964

damn you choc! wanna fetch me some? i wont tell anyone :thumbsup:

will drop some off in a cab.....disguise it as a carton of juice :whistling:

donnaraine;7036025

nasty. im on 8-8

I will get a couple of hours sleep though if its quiet. :w00t:

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;7036005

tired, and headachy xxxxplus my lil one is up by 6 whether I've slept or … tired, and headachy xxxxplus my lil one is up by 6 whether I've slept or not the night before so sometimes I just keep going. Least with nights you can snatch some privacy here and there xxx

i have to have my sleep. i get home, straight in the shower then bed, especially if im on again that night. i dont have children though so must be alot harder for you

donnaraine;7036043

i have to have my sleep. i get home, straight in the shower then bed, … i have to have my sleep. i get home, straight in the shower then bed, especially if im on again that night. i dont have children though so must be alot harder for you

Not harder, just a different routine xxx

Original Poster

hunchback;7036038

I will get a couple of hours sleep though if its quiet. :w00t:

i cant, its a sackable offence in our place. if we are asleep and 2 residents are up at the same time they could seriously hurt each other. its not worth the risk

Banned

donnaraine;7035977

yeah, for people with neurological and learning disabilities. hope they … yeah, for people with neurological and learning disabilities. hope they all sleep lol

I used to care for the elderly, 4years ago I was a carer, moved on and worked as a chef (chef de partie level) any jobs going in Dundee area lol oj

Banned

donnaraine;7036025

nasty. im on 8-8

when i did nights it was 3pm - 6am 6 days a week

they were killers but i just used to drink after everyone had gone to bed so was drinking 1am - 6am, man i loved that job

Original Poster

choc1969;7036037

will drop some off in a cab.....disguise it as a carton of juice … will drop some off in a cab.....disguise it as a carton of juice :whistling:

lol i can imagine the staff wondering why im getting juice delivered

Original Poster

daz1981;7036069

when i did nights it was 3pm - 6am 6 days a weekthey were killers but i … when i did nights it was 3pm - 6am 6 days a weekthey were killers but i just used to drink after everyone had gone to bed so was drinking 1am - 6am, man i loved that job

i couldnt do it lol, like my sleep farrrrr too much

donnaraine;7036062

i cant, its a sackable offence in our place. if we are asleep and 2 … i cant, its a sackable offence in our place. if we are asleep and 2 residents are up at the same time they could seriously hurt each other. its not worth the risk

Yeah that would look good on the CV, sacked for sleeping on the job. :?

Hope you have a easy shift and thanks for doing a worthwhile job Santa is watching you know and it looks good for you :gift::santa:

It can be so hard trying not to sleep tho' sometimes I'm texting friends sayin FFS WAKE ME UUUUUUP lol

Original Poster

dj_urban;7036066

I used to care for the elderly, 4years ago I was a carer, moved on and … I used to care for the elderly, 4years ago I was a carer, moved on and worked as a chef (chef de partie level) any jobs going in Dundee area lol oj

never worked with the elderly but can imagine its completely different to what im doing now

Original Poster

mikebike;7036099

Hope you have a easy shift and thanks for doing a worthwhile job Santa is … Hope you have a easy shift and thanks for doing a worthwhile job Santa is watching you know and it looks good for you :gift::santa:

lol in that case im gonna write him a huge list tonight and he had better honour it

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;7036109

It can be so hard trying not to sleep tho' sometimes I'm texting friends … It can be so hard trying not to sleep tho' sometimes I'm texting friends sayin FFS WAKE ME UUUUUUP lol

when i get to that stage i get up and make a coffee. im ok if im on the go its as soon as you sit down when it hits you

donnaraine;7036126

when i get to that stage i get up and make a coffee. im ok if im on the … when i get to that stage i get up and make a coffee. im ok if im on the go its as soon as you sit down when it hits you

yep once everythin is quiet..... ZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZzzz what??? I'm AWAKE!! :-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …186480
      2. Your dream gaming set up?1636
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846292
      4. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1848

See more discussions