30 minutes of new Watchdogs 2 gameplay

Link in 1st comment fam

12 Comments

I'll wait for reviews on this. Extremely disappointed with the 1st one.

Original Poster

stuarthanley

I'll wait for reviews on this. Extremely disappointed with the 1st one.

first one wasn't all that, finished it and it was fun for what it was. This one looks a lot better. Tongue in cheek kinda way, hopefully Ubi have learned

already pre ordered! really enjoyed the first one and if they learn from there mistakes then this could be amazing

Banned

Respect

Original Poster

MrScotchBonnet

Respect

welcome back

The driving looks really bad from that video

Nice one g

Those graphics are horrendous, but at least they're being realistic about what the finished product will look like. Hopefully those graphics are from PS4/XBone and not a PC.

Banned

delboyd

Those graphics are horrendous, but at least they're being realistic about … Those graphics are horrendous, but at least they're being realistic about what the finished product will look like. Hopefully those graphics are from PS4/XBone and not a PC.

Yeah, it's from the Ps4 build I believe, the city looks so deserted...I'm getting this on PC to max it out on my 1060, yet again I hope the consoles haven't scaled back the PC version too much, because I was tempted to get it on PS4

WOD2

Yeah, it's from the Ps4 build I believe, the city looks so deserted...I'm … Yeah, it's from the Ps4 build I believe, the city looks so deserted...I'm getting this on PC to max it out on my 1060, yet again I hope the consoles haven't scaled back the PC version too much, because I was tempted to get it on PS4

That's what I was thinking. Miserable lighting, poor textures, low reflection quality and disappointing fluidity. I hope they fix it before release.

Wonder what my ageing 980ti will be able to do..

I didn't mind the first one.
But every video I see of the 2nd one, it's showing off this graffiti, raving hacker culture. Which has made me take it less serious.

The ability to hack every car was a little silly. Should've just been modern cars, so you couldn't rely on hacking a hack to solve every situation.

I'll probably wait on the price to drop before I consider purchasing.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. How dangerous is Donald trump?1952
    2. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2744
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764114
    4. WONGA REFUNDS DUE185923

See more discussions