Found 13th Jul 2010
Hi All

I'm not really used to the computing systems and not sure what is decent and what isn't. Please could you recommend a laptop with a maximum of £300.

Thanks All

Tanya

1. Ask
  2. Laptop
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Laptop
7 Comments

Just sent you a PM

£300 is almost the minimum for a new laptop.

For example Argos only have 3 laptops under £300, and they are all £299.99 (and 2 of those are out of stock)

Tesco only have one under £300, and that is £299.

So as you can see you are not going to have much choice, and at that price they are all going to be low spec.

I would keep your eye on Hot Uk Deals and see when a decent £300 laptop deal is posted. There are laptop deals posted here on a regular basis.

Many of the big supermarkets have laptop deals on a regular basis so I would keep an eye out for Tesco, Sainsburys, ASDA etc.

Im after a laptop for about £300 aswell and adrian2000 recommendation is the best ive seen at that price so thanks.

GQ Man

Im after a laptop for about £300 aswell and adrian2000 recommendation is … Im after a laptop for about £300 aswell and adrian2000 recommendation is the best ive seen at that price so thanks.

But that was from 4 months ago.

Is it still available?

is it nation wide?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition60617
    2. daily mail comp - win a trip to queensland - comp closes 8th november, 201777
    3. Win a £100 Amazon Voucher From LoveMyVouchers11
    4. Win a Fisher-Price Think & Learn Teach 'n tag Movi @ Netmums33

See more discussions